Replying to a BG's exhorbitant L/T price

rookie

Walletss..

I'm with you, in that I usually hit the beer bars in Pattaya and never pay over 1000-Bt L/T (usually less), and the sometimes high prices only occurs in the go-go's.

But...during part of my last trip, I did spend 5-weeks with a go-go gal. After three days of my wallet suffering from a 500-Bt BF and another 1500-Bt for the gal, we re-negotiated down to 1000-Bt +BF. She was constantly urging me not to spend too much money on entertainment and her, so after about 10 days she said I should paid only the BF and she wanted nothing. She moved in with me....and I even took her to Cambodia for 10 days of the month I spent there ('which was kinda taking coals to Newcastle'). It was fun and educational seeing Cambo through her eyes; we traveled fairly extensively via motorcycle, showing her some of the many sights I already knew. She stayed in my apartment while I continued my Cambo journey. Upon my return we spent more time in Pattaya and BKK, her never asking for money, but periodically I'd slip her a few 1000-Bt and at the airport I gave her a well deserved hunk of Baht.

It was refreshing to encounter a go-go gal who didn't want to suck your wallet dry.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a girl in Pattaya ask me for 3000 for L/T. ::

I told her no problem but I charge 4000 for L/T and asked could she pay..... :o

A quick "check bin" and I was out of there before she could hit me.... :devil:

Sounds like you had a great time with her and you had a real friendship happening. We should never forget that just because they are bgs, doesn't mean that they don't have deeper feelings. Many have warm hearts and good characters too. We just got to develop the knack of picking the winners and not wasting time with ones that let you down

Says walletss:

Many have warm hearts and good characters too. We just got to develop the knack of picking the winners and not wasting time with ones that let you down

i couldnt agree more with you .......

i have the bad habit of picking the wrong all the time..

anyone giving out lessons on how to pick the right BG hehe

I think it is nearly impossible to pick a winner very time. Some are good at teasing you at the bar and then they just want to watch tv in the room lol. The thing is it's too tacky to make a prebarfine list of exactly what we want them to do to us in the room. The important thing to remember is that if we get a dud there are plenty more back at the bar.

Funny situation this. I've only had exhorborant prices quoted twice, and both situations were same situation. I had girl(s) in my hotel room, several others barfined for later take out, dressed, and waiting for me in bar, but I just happened to run across something I really had to have (yea....I know). What to do? This situation has existed for me more than just a few times....trying to bite off more than any one man can possibly chew, but what I noticed with these two, was they sensed my desperation, and figured they could play on it. They both basiclly knew what I had gotten myself into, and thought could take advantage.

Second one, I just laughed at. First one....hey, I was a newbie. Thought I could pull a go-go dancer out of one of my home go-go's in NEP, take her to Taboo upstairs, and be done with it. Back then (only 1 year ago), I was stupid enough not to negotiate price before, so at end of session (was very different from anything I had experienced), she asked 3K baht, while taking elevator back downstairs. I told her she was out of her freaking mind. Here's 2Kbaht. She smiles. Only reason I pay this much, is because I'm buying descression here. WRONG!

As soon as we get to bar, she changes, and starts dancing like she never left. Cool, I'm thinking. I regroup with my original 3 friends, whom I had told I was running up to my room for quick shower, and cigarettes. I connect with my regular from this bar, and everything OK for 10 minutes. My regular then comes around, and says, "you feel OK?". I say, Yea, great!" She then says I must, because pointing at fox onstage, she says, "YOU JUST GO WITH HER!" So much for descresion. ::

The moral of this story is, is that you will be quoted a price, based on your perceived value. My value was "shit" in these two instances, and they new it. If you posses a value for them, in the long term, they will go with you for any price.

It all comes down to how you present yourself. If you are being quoted exorborant prices, then you are not making yourself seen as a viable long-term value to them. 90% will go with you for free, as long as they can see a long-term benefit (read: support, for her and family) from doing so. But that takes time, which many posters here, do not have.

Getting quotes of 3,000 baht/LT? A clear indication you are not being taken seriously. They will sense a desparation in you. And play on that. On the flip side, spend some quality time with her, as in taking her out for a fun night on the town, and show her that you really care about her.......it can be a very diferent story.

You know...In the end, it all comes down to how much you're really willing to commit.

HT

The only places I have been quoted stupid prices have been NEP and thermae. One girl in Playskool seemed to have guys waiting to buy her LD and the interview, I was number two. I was surprised a young looking US guy did not BF her, then she comes over to me. After a drink and a chat she asked for 4,000, I imagine the first guy had turned her down and so did I with a laugh. I did ask her if guys paid her that much and she said sure japanese man pay good. Next in line was a japanese bloke who she went off with. The best of it was the 4,000 was only until 11.30 PM.as she wanted to come back to the bar for some raffle they were doing.

I must admit that on the last trip I did pay what I considered to be too much a couple of times, 1500 ST for example, and it was not worth it.Next time I will stick more to what I want to pay, cute or not. As a rule I find SC girls and thermae the least likely to moan about money and seem to give the best service, I'll still give NEP a try, but I'm not as keen on it as I used to be. I have usually found that a girl who haggles on the price beforehand is likely to be one who is not that keen on you anyway and it's not a very nice way to start the night off. Last time I took a girl like that was from cascade and she kept reminding me how much time I had left, like a meter was running-

'On the flip side, spend some quality time with her, as in taking her out for a fun night on the town, and show her that you really care about her.......it can be a very diferent story'

mm I took that one to a slap up meal at prah nam kow cafe, made no difference, another girl from Angelwitch I took to tankeay issan, never seen a girl eat so much,then she did not want to do anything back at the hotel. Sometimes no matter how well you treat them they are duds-peter

Good post! I don't know if it really holds all the way but it certainly fits in with my own experiences.

I've never been quoted a exorbitant price but then 1) I live here 2) I never talk prices and 3) I'm extremely picky (which does not equal super-stunners though).

During my two years here (where the last year has been quite low on action due to in-house girlfriend that I truly care about) I can only remember one incidient. It was a girl I picked up from Cosmos, Patpong 2, that after an all nighter refused to take the X baht I offered her. After hearing her long tirade about the price structure in PP I calmly told her: ' Ok, I see. However, this is what I pay' and I added an another 500 baht. Though, it should be said, I've never been back to Cosmos since!! :)

Hi,

I am of the believe that when a girl ask a ridiculous price she is not interested in going with you. By then asking a ridiculous price she gets into a win-win situation, either you turn her down (which is fine since she didn't want to go anyway) or you pay her inflated price (meaning she makes double/triple her going rate).

Sanuk!

I think so too!

But then I really don't know -- sometimes there can be small signs that triggers a higher price: location, clothing, your apartment & vehicle, jewelery, type of drinks ordered...general behaviour, I don't know!?

What do you you think?

For example; I'd expect a much higher price in Claudia, Ratchada, than in Big Dogs, Suk Soi 4.

On the other hand I've never taken a lady from either of these places. it's just my perception of the business going on.

Archived