Replying to a BG's exhorbitant L/T price

rookie

Hi Khun Sanuk!

I agree with you.

BGs have their personal life beside Tam-Ghan at gogo bar,

such as taking care their husband, childrens or relatives , and has to go home with Ghan anyway even at 2am or 3 am.

In my personal experience, generally LT is not so good as

exciting ST. So, I prefer 3 times of ST than triple priced LT.

Sanuk!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"But then I really don't know -- sometimes there can be small signs that triggers a higher price: location, clothing, your apartment & vehicle, jewelery, type of drinks ordered...general behaviour, I don't know!?

What do you you think?"

I have no doubt that this place a roll.

Sanuk!

Hehe.

You just beat me to it.

Since several members would like to remember this line they should certainly get it right. Otherwise the reason why the girls smiles to you when you say that line will purely be because it is a thai equivalent to "Thenglish".

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Last year, I met a nice girl outside the Soi 7 beer garden. She quoted me 3000baht s/t! I said no of course. So she asked where I planned to find a lady as it was now 2:15 a.m. I told her I'd check out Grace, Nana parking lot, lobby or Restaurant, and see what came up, or I'd call one of the numbers I have...So she drops down to 2000st explaining she has many bills due and needs the money. She has a paper pad and pen, and begins to,go over her expenses, 500bht for mobile phone, 3000bht for room and utilities, sister need medicine 100baht, and "I want to eat Suki" 200baht... so I took the pen and said "how about 300baht for phone, sister get medicine for free, rent due next week, and no suki...?" she took it back and reevaluated the situation, and said, well, make it quick, 1500 s/t o.k. I said, really quick, 800 o.k. she smiled and said o.k. got decent service, and she was cute and fun. The haggling was sort of fun/cute as well. We exchanged phone numbers, and she gave me a "sales" call 2 days later. Ah fun times...

I always had hard time to sit and bargain price with a bargirl..

almost all times i went with a bg i just asked her if she want to go with me. if she say yes i pay her barfine and thats it rarely i ask or her at that poinnt how much.

but it was this time when i got a bg with me to my bungalow down in phuket and at the doorstep she said 1500bath. i just laughed and said goodnight and went in and closed the door. 10 min later she is knnocking very carefuly on the door saying she is sorry she dont speak english so good why i am angry.. well she entered my bungalow and when i asked her how much she wanted for staying the night i heard the good old "up to you"

i guess it was to late for her to get another customer and to far to walk back home......

Hi OH,

I hear you. The rates quoted by any particular girl can change very dramaticly, at any given point. As KS pointed out, could be that girl is financially comfortable, and only needs to go if obtaining an outrageous amount. Really not a big deal to her. Attraction factor can be a big deal.

But......and I actually witnessed this last visit.....same girl can not pull on a given night, becauase she doesn't need to, and then go off on an all night gambling venture with "the girls", and all of a sudden, come up 80K baht short (yes, you heard me right....80K baht). The next night, she could be had for pennies on the dollar. It's amazing how quickly their attitudes can change, depending on their financial status. Also, much explains the Uni-student, and many other part-time freelancers situations. Rent due, family crisis.....

I'm convinced, that if you start early in the evening, you can always find a stunner willing to go for much below her regular asking price. I just don't have the time, nor patience, for this approch, but have seen enough times to know it does very much exist.

My first visit was classical newbie. One girl, long time. The second visit, brought an employee with me, whom I well versed about LOS, before arriving. We get deposited into Nana Hotel parking lot at 1:30 am. Upon exiting taxi, a girl comes up to me, and offers 500 baht L/T. I turned her down (shit...let me take a shower, and get cleaned up first). To this day, my employee thinks this is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen, and I am constantly berated for my stupidity. It was clearly a case of an outrageous stunner lowering her standards due to desperation.

It's amazing how quickly the financial situation, for some of these girls, can change. Gambling, drug use, real family emergency, etc.... all can very much contribute to asking price. Also, a big factor is the time of night. 8:00pm may bring an asking price of 3K baht. 2:00pm will bring an asking price of 1K baht. Most come to understand the simple logic of "If you don't ask for it, you'll never receive it". As OH said, negotiations can be a fun experience. Just need to evaluate the 'desperation factor', and go from there.

In the end, if they ask 3K baht, just laugh. At that point, if she does not walk away, it means she is willing to negotiate. Throw a 1K baht note on the table, and tell her it's hers, if she go with you. Softens them up every time.

Look at my sig, and then avatar. Says it all, really.

HT

Absolutely!

I think when you befriend enough BGs they will be more than happy to divulge their methods and tricks to you. One is clearly to ask for big, big money from a guy you are pretty sure will not agree and then go away.

It would be interesting to hear from some of our Asian board members as I am sure they are hit with these 'Asian price requests' often.

I think really there are two things you can do if you get hit with one of these high amount requests:

1. Laugh and move on.

2. Bargain.

I don't normally discuss price in advance, though, and I have never had any nasty surprises. I realize for newbies this might not be the same.

About 5 years back or so, I met a girl at Siam Sq. during the day. After a bit of chatting, she came clean, she needed money, can I help her...it worked out to about $100USD at the time. I told her I could get 4 women long time for that, and I really wasn't that sort of guy... :) She agreed to stay with me 4 nights if I could help her and agree to pony up to cash after 4 nights. Sh stayed a week (6 nights) and I did give her the cash after 4. She never asked for more, though I did offer, and actually give her more. She explained it was just a sudden financial crunch, and was only in it for the $100, the other 2 nights were because she liked me :) Who knows? Had a good time, and kept in touch with her for a short while last I heard she was on her way to England! Good for her!

Archived