Some bars closed in Cowboy this week...

Palatkik

khunsanuk, you are right about shadow bar.. its not the same three people who own LG + Rawhide. my fault. I got the name wrong (not because of the changes either). They do own a stake in a small bar, but I've forgotten the name of it -- anyway. :(

the name changes are true no doubt -- love the vigilance of the police makes me feel safe... the Long Gun orders all its liquor under the heading Lucky Star, and thus it is that their license is under this name --

cheers-

numbers

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not the local brown shirts who are doing the closings. It comes from higher up. Speculation is that it's for show, but who knows. Has nothing to do with bribing the local cops, since it is out of their hands -- and probably is not making them very happy. (No tea money when the tea house is closed.) Reportedly, the Doll House and Suzy Wong got some flak for having girls under age. They weren't closed, but were fined. After School had to change its name to Sunshine, since that what the licence says. Haven't noticed any other name changes. The closed bars will be opened by New Year's eve. Wonder if that its any coincidence!

Bars closed at the moment: Long Gun, Rawhide, Apache, Toy Bar -- plus Joy from the fire. (At least the fire wasn't in Patpong or Nana. You can get OUT of Soi Cowboy in an emergency. )

"Bars closed at the moment: Long Gun, Rawhide, Apache, Toy Bar -- plus Joy from the fire"

plus one of the five stars, the one with the live band. the live band and all the girls moved to the other five star

all the joy girls moved to tony, which reopened

:hubba:

Archived