Two condoms

gummigut

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"now what bob does is put on 1 condom to start and lays down on his back, then he lays the plastic sheet over his hips which has a hole cut in the middle. His dick goes through the hole and a smalle flange of plastic protrudes over condom #1. Then he puts on condom #2 over the plastic flange and condom #1 and gets the girl to ride on top"

now how much fun would that be? :grinyes::eek::dunno:

Thats is one of bob's more normal traits. One day i will get around to telling the story about why he was "let go" from the company he worked for. It involved a hands free phone, a directors meeting and an Indoneasian hooker. Much to confusing to relate here. ::

Ok ..you twisted my arm. But it is very involved and difficult to relate here.

Story #1

Bob was in a meeting with some of the directors and the chairman of this particular mining company (all old Indo hands and bent as hatpins). Anyway bob pulls out this tape recorder and plonks it down ion the desk and presses the play button and says "hey chaps listen to this bird a had last night ..a real screamer"

Story #2

Bob called the office to talk to one of the chaps who was in a meeting who just happened to put him on speaker phone only to hear a very loud indo girl. the conversation went something like this:

Indo Girl: Hello Mr. XXX

Mr. XXX: Yes

Indo girl (in a loud and breathless voice): Mr.XXX PLEASE ASK YOUR FRIEND TO STOP FUCKING ME SO HARD (over and over again)

Of couse everyone in the meeting is looking at each other and thinking WTF.

Is bob still around? yes but i hear his days are numbered and he did get a good flogging from some of the local boys with bamboo sticks for an indescresion on his part.

Archived