Do you establish the ST/LT price before barfining?

june11

I always raise the "do you like to get barfined?" and price issue with GOGO girls before even buying them a drink!!!, even though i'm still not sure i want to BF them. I do this so that i don't waste money and time buying them a drink and sitting there only to find out later that she wants 2000 ST (or something like that which i would not pay). So, before buying a LD i try to find out if she's 'available' (some girls only want to play the game of "get a ld") and then how much baht she wants for st or lt.....If it's acceptable, i'll hang out with her longer and maybe buy her a ld to find out if i want to bf her. Also, i discuss price before barfining to avoid her asking for a huge amount just before arriving at the hotel or in the hotel.....What if she did that after i just paid a large barfine? If she wants an unacceptable amount of money, and i don't want to pay it, she could just leave before sex and i would be out of a barfine. Now with freelancers, no such

problem exists so i only sometimes discuss price beforehand (though i usually try to establish it beforehand, so there is no misunderstanding or disappointment later on).

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

I very rarely discuss the price in advance, only if I'm suspicious or the girls in that bar are known for their greedy attitude. Actually I rarely discuss the price at all but just pay them what I believe is the going price and this works most of the time.

As for lady drinks I often buy them without any plan to BF the lady, sometimes just for the company, somtimes for a little sexual harassment (Ithink that would be the PC legal term in Sweden :D ) an sometimes just to have drink with ladies I have known for some time.

Of course nowadays I have a GF and don't discuss price at all, I don't have to as I know it's going to be bloody expensive. biggrinsanta.gif

regards

ALHOLK

Myself, I almost always discuss price beforehand. Once that's out of the way, I find I can relax completely, and I don't have to worry about any rude "surprises" later on. It only takes 30 seconds or so to settle on a price, I've found, that's no big deal. And there's been a time or two when the girl tried to get more from me afterward, and I held my ground and said, "No, we said XX baht." If I had not settled the price beforehand, that could have turned into an ugly scene indeed.

hert.gif

Well, with all due respect to the other members, many of whom disagree with my opinion, I think you're an idiot if you don't establish the price at the beginning. After, this is still a business transaction and one should always know the costs up front. It just takes a couple of minutes and it minimizes the chance for problems later on.

I have no problem buying LDs, even if I don't BF them or have no intention of doing so. It's a nice thing to do, they're spending time with me and they should be compensated somewhat for their time. Fair is fair. And besides, I'm an incredibly rich and handsome farang! :) At least that's what I'm told.

PhordPhan

:: :: ::

But in my original post, i was mainly referring to places where there is a barfine. I wasn't asking whether you establish price beforehand in general. I think there is a difference between situations where there is a barfine and one where there is none (freelancers)...in the latter case i'm less likely to establish price beforehand. So, to repeat part of my original post:

Where there is a barfine involved, if you don't know her desired price beforehand, what if she asks for a high price just before getting into bed (or before arriving at hotel)....and if she doesn't get agreement on it, she can just leave and you're out of a barfine. ??

Hi june11,

<<<<I always raise the "do you like to get barfined?" and price issue with GOGO girls before even buying them a drink!!!, even though i'm still not sure i want to BF them. I do this so that i don't waste money and time buying them a drink and sitting there only to find out later that she wants 2000 ST (or something like that which i would not pay). <<<<

Well, that's an OK approach if searching for a quick lay, and nothing else. "Do you like to get barfined?" is a question that will most likely cause great confussion, as to how they should answer you, as your opening statement to them. Most are prostitutes with hundreds (some 1,000's) of lays, under their belt. The whole game is for them to present themselves as new to the scene (I only work bar 2 months). I just see that question, right off the bat, as futile. You are addressing go-go girls here. Of course they want to be barfined. Why do you think they are working there? They may tell you, "No, I not like being barfined", because they are trying to portray an image to you, that they are not really a prostitute willing to go with anybody who asks them, seven nights a week.

They will see this a newbie question, and answer you appropiatly. Do you really think the answer is going to be rooted in truth? It will be rooted in what she thinks you want to hear. Go-Go girls not willing to go with you?, is silly. That is why they are there, and why they go to work every night.

Your ultimate enjoyment (success) will be detirmined by chemistry. And to achieve that, you will have to spend a few baht on someone you think is worth it. You are looking for a fail-safe approach, weeding out non-successful encounters, based on asking financial details up front. It just does not work this way. Get a few more visits under your belt, and you'll understand. If you're looking to totally protect yourself from a bad experience, forget it.

The non-clinical approach to prostitution in Thailand, is what makes it what it is, and is its attraction. There are very few rules. And trying to make some up, is going to get you nowhere, and diminish your experience there.

HT

>Well, with all due respect to the other members, many of whom disagree with my opinion, I think you're an idiot if you don't establish the price at the beginning. After, this is still a business transaction and one should always know the costs up front. It just takes a couple of minutes and it minimizes the chance for problems later on.

I have never known of any other way of dealing with BGs. The price has to be known upfront.

>And besides, I'm an incredibly rich and handsome farang!

Maybe you are hansum, but not as hansum as me! About 20 NEP BGs told me that the other Friday night. Hey, not two or three, twenty!

Would they lie to me? Naaahhh...not in such great numbers...impossible...

>Where there is a barfine involved, if you don't know her desired price beforehand, what if she asks for a high price just before getting into bed...

Again, you don't want to be in that situation. Upon meeting her, 20 seconds spent on "XXXX ST OK?" defuses any confusion.

In addition, that answers your unusual question "Would you like to be barfined?" in an non-arguable way.

Also, the girls would like to know what they are going for.

..""Do you like to get barfined?"

>They will see this a newbie question...Your ultimate >enjoyment (success) will be detirmined by chemistry. And to >achieve that, you will have to spend a few baht on someone >you think is worth it.

Absolutely. Never ask up front. Chat up the gal and if she's somewhat interesting, buy her an LD and continue chatting. No talk and just BF'ing the first gal you think is attractive may get you someone as interesting as mud. And if the gal has no chemistry with you, don't expect much in performance.

Yep, I'm one of the idiots, but we all know that...

I never discuss price ahead of time. I used to think the difference between guys who asked in advance and those who didn't was either a lack of confidence in themselves or, possibly a lack of experience. But, I stand corrected as I see some guys here who don't fit into either of these categories writing that they do get a price first.

Oh well, this will remain a frequent board topic with no right answer. I think you should do what works for you and what you feel most comfortable with. There will always be guys on both sides of this issue, and, in my few, everyone is right if they are happy with the results.

PS. I do think living here, speaking Thai and being very familiar with the nightlife scene assists you in your 'negotiations' or lack thereof. :)

Archived