Do you establish the ST/LT price before barfining?

june11

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, "with all due respect to the other members, ... I think you're an idiot if you don't establish the price at the beginning."

Well, there's a whole lotta respect.

People are different, why can't we allow that without calling them stupid. I haven't "barfined" a girl for a bit but when I did, sometimes I did, and sometimes I didn't. What does that make me? Bi-establsih pricing?

<<burp>>

Seems like we have a mix of opinions here!

I don't BF the GO-GO girls much these days, they always seem to cause some aggravation - pestering 'How much you give me' or trying to get me to buy them something on the walk from the bar to the room. In BKK, I do on occassion, and never discuss price up-front, so I guess I am an idiot! I BF late, don't go ST, and I don't seem to get arguments in the morning, they leave with 1500 to 2000 depending on how long they stayed and how the attitude was.

I suppose it would only take a couple of noisy morning incidents to change my strategy though!

Perhaps I have a 'don't fuck with me face'!

I guess if you're comfortable with paying 1500-2000 there's not much point in discussing price in advance. ;-)

For me I don't discuss price if I know the girl well enough and she's had enough time to establish that I'm a cheapskate..

Sometimes though the deal is made in a few nanoseconds of meeting each other, and in that case I am telling HER what the budget is. I don't wait for an answer, I just casually mention that I have 1K left for the remainder of the night... ;-)

Cheers,

Chanchao

june11,

i do agree with sarisin. everyone has an opinion on this one. i've done both, asked and didn't ask. i have done fine sometimes by asking and sometimes by not asking. yet sometimes i've gotten quite a surprise when i didn't ask before, and what they wanted after (or were expecting). and i have surprized the girl with what i thought was reasonable, and she with a big smile, letting me know maybe i was too generous....my opinion, if you've been to a certain bar or go-go and you know the going rate, then it shouldn't be a problem. but if you go to a place you haven't been, maybe to be on the safe side you should ask before... my next trip i'm going to always ask, my last trip this past november in pattaya, i got a surprise from two girls from living dolls a go-go, they tried their best to 'rip me off', it got pretty nasty, when one of them(i knew she was on drugs) was ranting and raving about how she wanted 3000 baht for S/T, I told her, she was 'f***ing crazy, she left without taking a shower, of course she took the 2000 baht i left for her when i thought it was for L/T(i just wish i would have established S/T price first, this always happens when i BF two girls, they talk amongest themselves and start scheming, had this happen with two girls from frozen go-go this past july, when i did establish price before i BF'd with two girls from kittens(ex cats) go-go, it turned out fairly nice), it seems all my bad experiences occurs with two girls from a go-go in pattaya.........chok dee

HighTailed wrote: "They will see this a newbie question, and answer you appropiatly. Do you really think the answer is going to be rooted in truth? It will be rooted in what she thinks you want to hear. Go-Go girls not willing to go with you?, is silly. That is why they are there, and why they go to work every night. "

I should've said that I did not always ask that question with those exact words....I use a variety of questions just to try to find out if they do in fact want to go with me if i decide i want to barfine them. And you're wrong about all gogo girls being available to go. From my observations (watching girls with other me, but also with me) about 25% of the girls either DO NOT want to go with anyone (at least at the time of observation) or they do not want to go with that particular person who waved to them (or called them over, or is sitting with them) and the girls just walks away. Why is that? Some girls just want to get drinks (as their income source). Some girls are just waiting around for their pre-arranged guy to show up. Some girls.....many possible reasons.

p.s. I've had mostly great (and warm, affectionate) experiences with gogo girls, without much prior interaction in the bar...without much more than 10 minutes of discussing whether ST or LT, and where i stay. I think it's because I choose a girl who i predict will work out based on her looks, and then immediately after leaving the bar I get her to like me. By the time we're at the hotel, it's good. Last night was my first patpong girl (i've always done SC or NEP)...what a beauty and very affectionate, but she spoke zero english (so we spent alot of the night with my thai/english phrasebook in one hand).

Your observations in the middle of your post are exactly my observations.

In fact I find Patpong the only place in LOS where you get the same treatment from the girls no matter if you are 20 or 60 years old

Don't go thinking I am a big payer pal - you would be a LONG way off the mark. I normally stay over in BKK for a few days prior to heading off to Pattaya and my 1000/night LTs!

The 1.5-2K is the BK GGG LT payment - weighted to the fact that I have just arrived, I am heavily hung over and could not handle any morning arguments, plus the price is higher in BKK.

I am not adverse to staggering around the Nana car park at 2.30 am to get a cheaper no BF companion if I happened to saunter out of the plaza alone! :drunk:

I think I can qualify as a cheapscate too! ;)

My only bad experience has been when I discussed the price first. She did the job, did it quickly and was out of there like a flash. I had to pay up, we had an agreement. Now I buy them a drink and get to know them. It gives them the oportunity to use the line (from another thread) "I go dance now" if they dont like you. If they seem to mercenery and ask the question I buy someone else a drink as your not in for the girlfriend experince or a good time IMO.

As for Tuk-Tuks always a bad experince I hate having to insist that they take me no where else other than the place I want to go and that i can probaly find a girl myself in bkk.

Archived