Do you establish the ST/LT price before barfining?

june11

Actually establishing a price in advance even with someone you know might not be safe: people change. Some nights ago I barfined from Angelwitch a girl who I had LTed once about a year ago. Very nice girl and as far as I recall quite happy with the 'standard' 1500 baht. It turns out that she must have been very fresh in the business and not aware of the value of her assets.

I had tried to look her up during the summer, but never spotted her - I thought somebody had already married her off.. Now I could not resist the temptation, and not negotiating in advance seemed OK, since she clearly still remembered me. In the morning she started pouting seriously at 1500 baht. 2000 baht was just ST, and she was not satisfied until she got 2500 and 100 baht 'taxi money'. (She of course took a motocy. ::)

She clearly had gained quite a lot of experience during the year. Actually she for some reason wanted to babble about everything; one thing that she said was that her body is still very young but in her head she is 30-31... :(

No hard feelings, especially since she decided to give me an additional 'spontaneous' session after we had already dressed up to leave. We never got completely undressed, but actually it was the best part of the night. Experienced young professionals are very good when they bother to be enthusiastic. ::

Wagner

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting experience related here, wsvinja.

Never had it happen to me, but I could see it happening as a gal gets more on her game. It is especially interesting put up against another thread I started here concerning paying the same amount to a lady when you take her a second, third, etc. time.

"Experienced young professionals are very good when they bother to be enthusiastic."

Loved this statement, and ain't it absolutely true!!! :)

wsvinja's experience related is a true one to my knowledge. a NEP girl fresh from Isaan and quite striking was actually pleased w/ 1000 Baht LT at first. I have seen her since, and know now its 2000, and no less. ::shrugs::

My 2 satangs worth is that if you intend to lowball a girl then you should talk about it upfront. I :: am a member of this "school", but it has its payoffs.

I skated for the first time ever a few weeks ago with a girl saying she would take 600 baht ST becuz she liked me and was bored with working.. I found this nothing short of phenomenal considering she was quite gorgeous, and at a popular Nana watering hole - your mouth can do all sorts of things for you. ::

cheers,

numbers!

Archived