idea net- 2 thumbs up

whosyourdaddy

With my TA telephone line I was having a difficult time finding a unlimited internet package that I liked. With a TA line the consumer is basically limited to click ta, Samart unlimited for TA( if you can find the bloody package), princess easy net plus a few others. Last month I tried princess easy net and found it unusual except just for a minor connection like messanger when I am just chatting to friends back home. This month I picked up idea net ( www.idn.co.th) and am amazed with it so far. First time connect 100% and very fast. Hopefully it will last after the holiday. For a price of 499 ( I found it for 400 at pantip) and a 3 hour connection cut off it is very reasonable and I will continue to use it.

Just thought I would share the gold mine find

WYD

Hi,

"With a TA line the consumer is basically limited to"

Not sure what you mean with limited? As far as I know there is no correlation between phone company and internet company.

I too have a TA line, and have been using Mweb/KSC for about 4 months. Also very happy with it.

I even get a 5 hour cut off :)

Sanuk!

As far as I know there is no correlation between phone company and internet company.

There is if you want high speed (::) service and believe some other services are limited to phone company providing the line (the nationwide free service comes to mind but not sure about that).

There are a few unlimited ISP that are not available for TA consumers.. In the past I tried a 1222 number and was told that only tot could use that number.

yes mweb has gotten hi reviews. To bad most people can not find it. I know Samart took there unlimited TA ISP packagee off-line last month.. They only supply TOT now.

I've been using Ideanet for probably close to a year. Well, whatever, a long time.

Your first call connect is going to fail pretty quickly :) But there has only been a handful of times it has taken me over 2 minutes to get a free modem.

Whenever something goes bad with Thailand's connection you get affected dramatically. About a week ago there was over a 12-hour period where I couldn't access anything that wasn't hosted in Thailand.

I've tried other packages but this is by far the best so far (as I don't have access to 1222).

There is no 3-hour disconnect. Probably your building or your line. I'm connected at 6+ hours at a time.

<<burp>>

Hi,

"yes mweb has gotten hi reviews. To bad most people can not find it."

No idea about that, I paid for a full year in advance just before they doubled the price. Nice to have friends on the inside :)

I'm paying only about 230 Baht a month for unlimited access.

Sanuk!

$#@$% you are right.. as soon as the masses came back to BKK the lines got full.. It took me 2 mins to get on.. Just when I give them a good review they stab me in the back and wont let me on.. AHHHH>

No I own my own line.. I presume it is a 3 hour disconnect since it says "maximum 3 hours per one connect" but with that English it could mean anything.

Glad you like it..I will continue to use it and with a loxinfo back up

• 2 weeks later...

as soon as the masses came back to BKK the lines got full.. It took me 2 mins to get on..

Make sure you have the dial-up configured for 999999999 re-dial attempts :: Sometimes, when it's busy, I'll go take a shower, make a cup of coffee, pick my nose, go to my sitting library, pray/meditate for a connection and etc.

Once connected, it's damn good and long connection .. sometimes 12 hours for me!!!

Archived