What does the word "barsai" mean?

I am new to the Thai Language, just starting to learn in the past few weeks, so I will be posting here once in a while.

I was talking to my GTG, we were joking around on MSM, and I asked her what she was wearing, and she told me she was wearing a bigini and barsai, now, I know bi gi nee stands for bikini, but I do not know what barsai means, I asked her if she meant a bra, but she never answered me, just wanted to change the subject.

I tried the silent treatment, and she still would not answer, she can be stubborn, so we moved onto to something else. I checked out a few online dictionaries, and still am not sure myself, does anyone know this word?

I have a nice cold Moosehead beer for whoever can help me.

Everything is cold here, -28 with the wind chill, not very nice bi gi nee weather. Looking forward to LOS in Feb.

yeah but the girl, by the sounds of it is chatting in English??

I'd go with bra..

Bra is called 'sen nai' (spelling?)

'suea nai' - àÊ×éÃã¹.. inside shirt

Hi,

I would like to agree with most posts here that it sounds like wearing bras. But I am baffled with the word "sai" in the back because "saibra" would be the proper context for what information given. Why she put the sai in the back of the bra just confused me.

Jasmine

Archived