Cha-am gogo ?

MadStockBroker

Yeah, I think I visited the place about six months ago. Not sure about the name. I stopped by early at around 6 pm and no girls were there yet. But I took a look inside anyway; the place was primitive with wooden benches and a small center stage that seemed more suitable for cockfights than go-go dancers.

Had a couple beers with some bargirls next door and one was very willing to show me the short-time hotel across the street. :)

Also, think you are correct about no go-go's in Hua Hin, but there is action available. Both are more suitable as places for taking a girl for a day or two rather than to horn dog around in. ::

ST

Its called Chicken Coop, and a good example of how a go-go bar shouldnt be. The girls are not exactly top drawer, the clientele are largely their (Thai) boyfriends and cops both on and off duty. There is occasionally a bemused farang wondering WTF he is doing in there. I have never heard of anybody barfining a girl from there, but on the other hand it is probably the best you are going to do in Cha Am.

You are right about Hua Hin being go-go free. That is not likely to change.

agree with JW, its a shocking example of a go-go, should be renamed "the chicken shit" dont-go. usually frequented by drunk taxi drivers waitng for their overweight girlfriends to stop 'dancing'.

MSB,

I don't know about Gogo's in Hua Hin, but action is definetely available. Some beerbars are set in a little soi in front of the entrance of a big hotel near the sea (I think it is the hilton, but am not sure, 'cause it's been six months since I went there). Who knows, there even might be a Gogo.

Cheers,

Soongmak

P.s.: I found Hua Hin boring as hell and not so beautiful. The beach sucks, too. I would rather go up the east coast and visit Koh Samed or something!

There is definately action available in Hua Hin, one website has listings and ratings for all the bars there. I would post the URL but KS will remove it. A google search for hua hin nightlife should find it.

No go-gos though, the King resides there and wont permit it.

Hi,

"I would post the URL but KS will remove it."

I do NOT appreciate this wise-ass comment!

You know full well why I asked you to stop posting the URL to this site. If you start threads mentioning a site every couple of months then obviously you have in interest in it. If you have in interest in it, you can pay for advertisement just like the other advertisers.

Sanuk!

Archived