What´s the best Ice Cream in BKK ?

dsab

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

I love iceream too, it's -5 outside, but I still eat icecream inside :) When I'm in Thailand, we buy the stuff regularly, the latest i had there was the Wall's kind that has many colours, tastes like caramel, it's so freaked out, I love it

Now I got to go, clean up this drool-pool.

Greetings,

Wouter Dijkslag

Hey, Wouter, I'm with you on the Wall's ice cream. Good stuff, eh?

Now, I just have to ask.

How do you pronounce your last name?

Maybe we could get Wall's to name a flavor after you. :)

Don't freeze your ass off there, my friend. Just keep thinking of warm Thailand, which, by the way, has been having some of the best weather the last few weeks I can remember in the 7 years I have been here. :)

Hello,

Hehe if you want to hear my name, go to my website as indicate on my profile (you can click on it), then go to Photo's on the left and follow the redirect, and then çlick on the 'click here to return', and then you get to my old page where there is a wave-file of me saying my name.

Greetings,

Wouter Dijkslag

Hi,

Do you know how to combine icecream and mayonaise in a dish too? Hey, you are the mayonaise-expert, not me.

Just ate another pound of vanilla-strawberry icecream :)

Greetings,

Wouter Dijkslag

Swensen's gets my vote. Italian ice cream is great, but you can't pig out on it economically. Swensen's has a good Bang-for-your-Baht rating. Their Earthquake can be very satisfying. But then. ah...you said you don't like Swensen's.

The ice cream hot fudge brownie at the Hard Rock Cafe is a killer, I'll tell ya.

I tried Iberries now, and I have to say....it is my favourite so far. They have some great flavours.

THX for the TIP.

Does anybody know, if Ben & Jerry Icecream is available anywhere in BKK ? Havent seen it yet. Would love to get it. One of the best american things (for me as an european at least) :-)

Archived