A favor

khunsanuk

Obviously we are fighting those foul Orcs

Hey, wait a minute, I was going to make my Army Orcs. Since you have lots of defensive Dwarves ( and I hate spelling that word), I thought some offensive Orcs would add to your Army's strength. :dunno:

Or have a missed a big point here somewhere?

Humans get +25% money (for buying mercenaries, weapons etc.)

Elves get +25% magic? stealth ?

Dwarves get +25% defence

Orcs get +25% offense.

OK Field Marshall, give your Generals some battle plans here.

:grinyes::bow:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In less than 24 hrs I contributed a soldier to KS and just a moment ago one to Brinkies army.

I treid to immediately sign up with KS but I need to cool down and wait a few moments, let's see what happens than.

So who wants me most and what are you guys offering, I'm open to bribes, cash, holidays, goodies, carlsberg girls, food, you name it........when the price is right, you get my vote. :grinyes:

So, it looks like you can join each individual army each 24 hrs, I have to wiat anoither 7 hrs before I can add to KS's army, but I could join Brinks without a problem.

Shit, there goes my how to get rich the easy way plan.

If all other officers of KS give me their links, I'll add a soldier every 24 hrs.

You can pay me back in :beer: later.

mai kow jai o leader of the pack.

If we are your officers, do we not fight with you?

Do we not bring loyal troops to sacrifice themselves as your cannon fodder. ?

Valiant and noble dwarves to defend your righteous cause?

Courageous Orcs to charge into battle beneath your banners?

Mages and apprentices to cast spells upon your foe.

Human thralls to earn you coin of the realm.

Voluptuous maidens to......sorry, that was the other game.

Are you someone elses officer? Tell us it is not so.

Hi,

"If we are your officers, do we not fight with you?"

That's kinda what I thought as well, but it does not seem to work that way. To be honest I have not yet found any benefit that officer bring :dunno:

"Are you someone elses officer? Tell us it is not so. "

Yep, I am an officer to Jimmie Blonde who first showed me this game.

Sanuk!

"Are you someone elses officer? Tell us it is not so. "

Yep, I am an officer to Jimmie Blonde who first showed me this game.

Our dreams are shattered, our knights disheartened, those who would have followed through the Tout Lined streets of PatPong, who would have opened a path for you through the Katoey Gauntlet of closing time, who would have bared their very wallets for you, given you their last condom, and laid down any girl you selected, have been betrayed. Not only have we lost our King, our Protector and Defender of the Faith...................we gotta fight you too? :dunno:

So why the hell would anyone be an officer and give your soon to be enemy more men? Something is sadly awry in your Kingdom Your Majesty. My men will gladly sacrifice all they possess to aide your cause, but to engage in battle against their own leader.........never sire.

Perchance I shall go study the scrolls and have great magicians cast the rune stones so we might better comprehend this madness. Alas the candles burn low this eve.....but on the morrow.....

Then bring this Blonde person to explain this skullduggery. Or face the rack. For this is not Chaos...but madness.

(hey FJ...where art thou, mine middle english doth fail me) ( hell it's been 700 years...I forget things)

Archived