A favor

khunsanuk

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zaad, did you just click on us (thus giving us a soldier, thanks)or did you join as an officer. I don't have any yet, thus I presume you may have joined KS or Brink's army ? :dunno:

If you have an army, post your link and don't forget to click on your own each day as well.

What is your army name ?

[color:"blue"] Ours is a noble battle against the dark forces. Or at least that's what they told me at the recruiting office.

[/color]

I think I am the dark force :neener:

and yeah so far I onlt attack non-commander armies, don't need to much heat in the early days. Would be best if we all stay that course until the Sanuk forces can withstand some bigger battles....then co-ordinated attacks on the strays :grinyes: SO sure there is a message function in the game, let me know if one is wounded with gold in its pocket yet, for my turns run short and my buzzards are hungry. Patience my ass, lets go kill something! :grinyes:

(We're going to need a whole new set of Graemlins :hubba:)

Also I see you have built a good number up quickly...hints?

My intent is to stay small, but very well armed. In due course to act as bait with wargs and dragons hidden in their dens. :grinyes:

We all hope you make it a daily habit. :beer:

and should you decide to build your own army, I would be honored to have you as my First Officer. :beer: :beer: more beer! :beer:

and so to the battles..............

NO, but the idea is we do not attack armies with commanders, fearing that if we do, their commanders larger and much more powerful army will retaliate by attacking us. And basically kick the shit outa us.

So that is the strength of being an officer in someones elses army, there are bigger and stronger and will protect you through intimidation at the least.

So I think Brinks point is; will your army come and retaliate on anyone who attacks us. ?

Archived