A favor

khunsanuk

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems their systems are a little f'd up. I woke up this morning expecting around 10,000 Gold but it was only 1,400. I wasn't attacked so it is just a matter of new gold not being added. Also I can't seem to repair my weapons.

Why do I get the feeling this game is being hosted on some guys souped up - overclocked Commodore 64? :dunno:

Wow,

What a response. I've been clicking frantically on the links. My plan (so far, same as LHL, I think) is basically to attack others with less forces/more money than me. Then spend it (on training, weapons, fortifications etc etc) so we don't become a target ourselves.

Happy Hunting.

:doah:

Having tried the latest plan.... I fucked up and attacked someone with bigger balls than me. Result: No gold... There's always tomorrow night I suppose.

Hint: Keep an eye on the number of attack turns you have left, it's easy to use them all up. I attacked one player with 0 soldiers (YES ZERO) and couldn't get all their gold. Weird.

Hi,

I think you can never take all of someone's gold. The amount seems to be linked to :

- how many soldiers you have

- how many they have

- how many attack turns you use

It therefore seems more profitable to attack those with a similar amount of soldiers as your own army (but still beatable of course :) ) and lots of money.

I just stole 11-14K Baht in several of my (5 turn) attacks.

Sanuk!

Sure..its called attack log on the upper left.

and they are overmaxing their server, so fuckups and denials are commom. mind you they have 140000 registered and 3-4000 on line at any time..........that will make it smoke.

KS......so you think the board would like an upgrade......how about them guys/,,,,,hahahahaha

Archived