A favor

khunsanuk

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"blue"] Don't think others can see my progress, but I just moved to rank# 70,026.

Only 70,025 armies to go

[/color]

Yes, I can :grinyes:

currently 69,490 :applause:

simple. go one step above to see your commanders officers, their rank is listed beside them. :beer:

now a small sneak. while your rank is available to all, that is your overall rank. it does not show your attack, defense or spy rank. :shhh:

so a really sneaky person who had a very poor rank in defense and spy, might be 10 or 20 thousand better ranked in offense than is shown. :rolleyes: the hide in the bushes with flamethrower tactic. to draw in unsuspecting prey......just let your cash get up.

an early game ploy only IMO

KS just clicked again. So I'm fighting in pairs for you now.

Just to get a few things straight. I'm a mercenary, fighting only for the highest bidder.

So what are we talking about here. And more importantly when do I get paid (payday was yesterday).

OK Khun O just a few points......

when you click on one of our links (KS, Brink And Redsanuker have posted ours here :grinyes: in a scattered aray :banghead:) you add one soldier to our army. You may do this to each once per 24 hrs

You also have the option at this time to join one of these armies as an officer and create your own army, who may then also battle and get officers........sort of a military MLM scheme. :doah:

YOU don't get to fight until you have your own army.

KS or whomever only gets your'click' men

The armies cannot be combined or really fight together, but do reinforce each other in other ways, more gold etc.

So PLEASE click on each of us when you remember, we need the cannon fodder.

Should you wish to join, make an army a fight, I would be honoured to have you as an officer :bow: Beside I haven't pak wanned anyone else into it yet. :banghead:

Laohuli's Legion

Hi,

"The armies cannot be combined or really fight together, but do reinforce each other in other ways, more gold etc."

Correct. The way I understand it is that for every 2 soldiers you get, I get one.

Increased in rankings to 67,721 :up:

Things seemed to have fucked up during the night though, since I had expected much more money and turns this morning than I actually got.

Sanuk!

Should you wish to join, make an army a fight, I would be honoured to have you as an officer :bow: Beside I haven't pak wanned anyone else into it yet. :banghead:

You have one officer. Me :) You're my Commander :bow:

I'm building an army myself now.

Click here please ::

Anybody wanting to join my army, do feel free.

:beer: on me

Agreed Brink, the links can be hard to find. As usual I just went through this entire thread clicking at all the links again... Not too bad as I was reading some other crap in another window. Maybe a better idea would be to save them in my favourites, and do em all that way.

Not a bad turn this time (only failed at attacking once). Once the number of recruits gets up, it seems to be a lot easier to advance, build up etc etc... Looking forward to wasting a lot more time in front of the PC on this one.

[color:"red"]just added another soldier to your army officer Zaad [/color]

I increased your total to 23 ;)

Not really an idea about how to play yet :)

I'll have some free time this month and will use some of it on this game.

Sounds entertaining.

Archived