Any other MILF's while daughter watches...

Your question: Do I Like men...well, not in the carnal way! ::

Would I have sex for money...No...Well, how much! ::

Would I consider incest with my father or brother...No because I don't like to fuck men...

What about your sister...well, I kissed her when I was young and it felt icky so Not likely. ::

Incest isn't my thing with my own blood relatives...but I'm not talking about having sex with one's sister, mom, dad or brother here. I'm talking about sex with same blood relations. Similar in the word "incest", yet extremely different in all other respects...

Fly, are you into incest with your dad or brother?

What would lead you to believe I'm into it...I'm a little confused with your idea here... :: ::

SB

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stats...

More people would prefer to have a three some, but haven't, with a mother daughter combo then with siters. I wonder if the idea of a mother daughter combo is hotter! What is it about the M&D combo that interests you?

SB

Stats...

The gent that voted he has had the M&D combo but didn't like it...why?

What did you find not enjoyable?

What was your experience like?

Please tell more!

SB

>>>What would lead you to believe I'm into it...I'm a little confused with your idea here... <<<

rather simple - i think it is a revolting concept of having sex with bloodrelatives so close together such as mother/sister, or sister/sister, especially if, such as in your scenario, they even have sex with each other as part of your sick fantasies.

now, obviously, in your little wanking scenario the females involved will do that for financial reasons. that is where my question comes from: would you fuck your brother/father if someone would give you enough money?

>>>Fly, are you into incest with your dad or brother? <<<

actually, i am not, even if it might surprise you that there are some people with moral standards. as you are the one who seems to find incestious relationships somewhat titilating, and have already said:

>>>Would I have sex for money...No...Well, how much!<<<

then the question is rather clear - you are a potential prostitute. you also seem to have not many problems with incestious relationships. the only question is now how much it would cost for you to step over your inhibitions of having sex with men. and, given your general acceptance of incest, a very small step to do it with your dad/brother.

is that less confusing now?

Try counseling or better yet keep your sick thoughts to yourself.Power of $$ corrupts absolutely."

Plz explain for me why the vast majority of people voting hold either the desire or have infact already partaken.

Only 6 people wouldn't entertain this idea out of 50+ voters and over 300+viewers.

Why is it that you find this activity to be sick and in need of counseling!

Further, as time will tell you will find yourself in a smaller and smaller MINORITY. I believe this board and others like it are a outlet to whoremongers and souls of the infamous "Nightlife".

According to you, this idea is disgusting and in need of therapy then why did you view the subject matter? Often you call my posts out and flame me for my thoughts. You seem to think my subject matter is sick.

Society places restraints on us and it's only by pushing the envelope do we experience true freedom of mind and action. Taboo subject matter once thought so vile and un-ethical in time re-invents itself as normal everyday occurrence.

Many "Nightlife" onlookers broke their cherry of social morals upon diving into this forum or others like it. Many before they partook of the infamous nightlife that we celebrate.

Remember the first time you walked on soi Cowboy,entered nana and Bf from the Pong. It blew your socks off. Now as you progress into the stronger more agile whoremonger and play the scene with skill...the envelope broadens. We entertain with clarity newer ideas never dreamed of before within ourselves.

But for some instead of growing, many like you, seem to place an ethical code or discuss the right vs wrong questions when talking about the p4p scene...unless your viewing it as all wrong this is simply silly! You and others suggest an ethical and proper code of evaluating and discussing the whoremonger. As if you can be a PC whoremonger. This used to be the Wild Wild West not only has the scene changed but the players too...now we have the "PC whoremonger".

What I fail to understand is how is it ok to "get your rocks off" with a whore but ideas such as to have her mother watch is disgusting and obscene...or in your words "sick and in need of counseling"...sometimes I just don't get people.

SB

Guest lazyphil

Its about degrees of tolerance and acceptabilty. Too a non sanuker having sex with prostitutes anywhere is as abhorent as fly finds your mum/daughter thing. I dont dig your idea but like I said many would find LOS sanuk disgusting.

>>>Society places restraints on us and it's only by pushing the envelope do we experience true freedom of mind and action. Taboo subject matter once thought so vile and un-ethical in time re-invents itself as normal everyday occurrence.

Many "Nightlife" onlookers broke their cherry of social morals upon diving into this forum or others like it. Many before they partook of the infamous nightlife that we celebrate. <<<

does that mean just because someone goes with a hooker he is absolved from any moral decision making process? how much further then will you want to go?

also, what about that dribble about "pushing" the envilope? you just do what every citicen with enough money to buy his ticket to thailand can do, and does. i don't really see you pushing any other envilope at all. what was your comment? you don't play with men. you talk about pushing envilopes and are sexually not ready to go further than a schoolboy's fantasies. :sleeping:

>>>This used to be the Wild Wild West not only has the scene changed but the players too...now we have the "PC whoremonger".<<<

oh christ.

the "wild west". more schoolboy fantasies. fucking whores in pattaya and patpong hardly comprises "wild west". it's just that - fucking whores in well established redlight districts.

if you wanna get some experience of thailand's wild west than forget about places where citizens go to live out their fantasies and get involved in thailand's gangland. and die fast.

How can you state with clarity that you will not either...you did after all patronage whores or have at one point or another.

>>>Would I have sex for money...No...Well, how much!<<<

I was joking on the how much part!

>>is that less confusing now? No it's silly and tainted! Your attempt to draw a line at the standards of whoremongering is stupid! You seem to be the "PC whoremonger" It's "right" here because of this silly reason and "wrong" here cause of that! Your spliting hairs! It's nice to know that you think you have moral standards...your kidding yourself...I'm glad some do...but it's not you! How can you even use the word moral in a talk about p4P...get off your high horse walk to it's tail and insert your head up its ass that's right you are full of shit!

I know it and so do you!

SB

Archived