Any other MILF's while daughter watches...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not my scene at all, but each to his own and all that - but what I want to know is... where's the thrill?

Shagging girls of the same blood-line ain't my thing, but I can kind of understand a guy wanting to do it if, say, he was going to have a threesome with identical twins - that's a pretty unique thing to do and might hold some novelty value.

But a mother/daughter or "non-idenitcal" sister/sister combo... isn't it just like sleeping with two girls who aren't related? They don't look the same etc, so why not just get two unrelated girls from a bar instead? Same same?

Personally, (just to throw in my 2 baht's worth), I think paying two family members to shag in order to get your rocks off is pretty sick, and really taking advantage of someone's economic hardship. There's no way a mother/daughter are going to have sex together just for the fun of it. (Okay, a small percentage maybe, but a tiny minority). I would hate to think what's going through their mind while the three of you are "doing the do". They probably feeling sick to their stomachs.

But... up to you.

Fly P.

I have met quite a few women working in the bars that "claim" they are mother and daughter or sisters btu when you ask them(usually in Thai) they will tell you that they are not related by blood. They seem to adopt one another or live in the same room as a family so to speak. I guess the only way to truly know if they are blood relations is to check the ID cards.

UAL875 said:

MILF *yawn* - the last poster to initiate this topic, if I recall, was Mr. Kungfu - man you are giving me flashbacks. Something about humping some bird's mom in Toronto's Chinatown. Anyone else in here notice the similarities in style? *long stretch followed by....yawn* :doah:

I doubt that Ski is a re-incarnarted Mr KungFu. Ski seems to be better educated and nore intelligent in his ramblings. Their topics and story telling are every similar maybe they are cousins?

So it seems OH but more of a problem when I?m sober I find. That?s a bit of Zen for LHL. I know he likes it. And I hope I haven?t frightened Skibum back to Aspen. This was a very entertaining thread while it lasted and it?s important to keep up with any new developments in the sex industry.

In the meantime?hurls glass at electric baseboard heater?and begins to drink straight from the bottle, tough guy style, vodka today by the way?not Silent Sam?but an obscure Russian brand, ?Beryeshka?, made from birch sap and available only in select locations in Moscow and behind the railway station in St.Petersberg which of course was built by Peter the Great (star of the popular long running TV series ?Big House on the Neva?) out of scrap from old battleships using a cast of millions and ?Massive? the award winning computer program from WETA Digital in New Zealand (In excess of 150 artists, keyframe animators, modelers, digital paint artists, motion editors, compositors, and numerous software engineers were provided with 150 Silicon Graphics® Octane® visual workstations, which run Alias Maya as the facility's core 3D application; an eight-processor Silicon Graphics® Onyx2® system running Discreet inferno for compositing; and 80 dual-processor Silicon Graphics® 330 and Silicon Graphics® 230 Linux® OS-based workstations, which are used for a combination of paint, rotoscoping, and compositing duties. Two SGI file servers using SGI® TP9400 storage arrays, StorageTek Tape Robots, and SGI 2000 series server technology provide a combination of 4TB of online storage and more than 20TB of nearline storage as a global storage repository to support workstation information sharing.) Artificial intelligence you could say. What a day....Martha Stewart found guilty, empty seats at the Iraqi National Congress, turmoil in the currency markets, gold up $8 in New York....it all gets a bit much sometimes.... :beer:

Well we are glad you a managing to keep up to it all Chuckwoww. :bow: We mere mortals appreciate your superhuman efforts, and hope next time you are at the Gov't dairy you find more 'interesting' Russian imports. :neener:

BTW that stuff is waaaay pre Zen :cover:

There are only 2 kinds of sex.

------------------------

And I keep reading here that there are 3 types in Thailand!?!? :dunno:

Still, IMO, only one type of sex. The one you're having. If not interested, then one is not having it.

Interesting subject that inspires me a poll on this forum: have you ever done it against your own wishes. Answer in that specific thread.

This thread reminds me of a tv show once about Swingers. There was a bloke talking about all his activities with his common law wife by his side. He revealed that his children knew and in fact his son had gone along to a swing club after he was 18 and watched his father be fellated by a number of women. The guy talking and his clw could see no wrong with that although the majority of the tv audience were shocked.

I guess it depends on the level of depravity a person has fallen to. I think there are probably some sisters/mums who do have sex with each other but it's probably a very small minority.

I doubt that Ski is a re-incarnarted Mr KungFu. Ski seems to be better educated and nore intelligent in his ramblings. Their topics and story telling are every similar maybe they are cousins?

So does this mean if I pay Mr Kung Fu and Ski Bum enough baht I can watch them get it on and maybe even join in? Wow - that thought really turns me on!!! NOT! :banghead::drunk::p

Archived