Any other MILF's while daughter watches...

I 100% agree! If you never were in the scene ok then the disgusting stuff works with me!

It's when you do play but the levels are examined as sick vs non sick as if their was a moral high ground in Shit!

SB

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't want to turn this into a flame session and have my thread closed! You have your points. I live in a fantasy world...I'm sick and in need of counseling...ok this is true!

I've already stated my points! Thus, I will not respond to any flames from anyone regardless...

The stats are really what I'm after here!

SB

"then the question is rather clear - you are a potential prostitute."

This reminds me of an old joke: A guy was sitting on a train with a young woman. The conversation shifted to sex and whom theyoung girl found attractive. "I would do Brad Pitt in a second," she said. The guy thought a minute and asked "What about me?" "No. You are not my type," she replied. "How about for a million dollars?" Well, if you gave me a million dollars, OK. You are not that bad," she conceded.

"OK, how about $100?" The woman slapped him and said with indignation, "I am not a prostitute!" To which the guy replied,"Well, madam, we established what you are a few seconds ago. We are now simply negotiating price."

Cheers,

SD

>>>How can you state with clarity that you will not either...you did after all patronage whores or have at one point or another.<<<

even in my whoremongering days i have known certain limits. i can assure you that i have never entertained incestous fantasies. as i said, i find that revolting.

>>>It's nice to know that you think you have moral standards...your kidding yourself...I'm glad some do...but it's not you! How can you even use the word moral in a talk about p4P<<<

so again, do you mean that just you visit whores you do not need to make decisions based on moral standards? now i am really a bit confused here with what you are trying to say - do you have any limits other that you don't like sex with men?

>>>Thus, I will not respond to any flames from anyone regardless...<<<

oh, you mean flames like this one:

>>>>...get off your high horse walk to it's tail and insert your head up its ass that's right you are full of shit!

>>>The stats are really what I'm after here!<<<

given your series of threads concerning scientific research into thai nightlife i am sure that it's just the stats...do you need anyone to hand you a tissue?

Interesting discussion. Skibum you obviously are a graduate of the 'Why Not?' School and looking to push your own personal envelope. A journey of self discovery as it were. Is anything off limits? Let's hope you don't go too far if there is such a place anymore. :)

(Why the f*ck did I post that? I'm not even drunk) :banghead:

Archived