Any other MILF's while daughter watches...

>>>It's nice to know that you think you have moral standards...your kidding yourself...I'm glad some do...but it's not you! How can you even use the word moral in a talk about p4P<<<

so again, do you mean that just because you visit whores you do not need to make decisions based on moral standards? now i am really a bit confused here with what you are trying to say - do you have any limits other that you don't like sex with men?<<<<

Sorry, It is not my intention to confuse. I believe moral standards and limits are indeed quite different. Moral standards are normally outside ourselves set by a higher power synonymous with moral fiber, religious ideology, etc... To use the word moral in a discussion about sex with prostitutes is, well out of place...limits is the word to use. I respect you and your limits in the P4P sceene...as you have discussed. Moral standards are either followed or not! Any religous man would consider you morally bankrupt if you bought the sevices of a women...

Limits are what one places on oneself in a given practice or the ceiling they are unable to break through due to inability...this could be inability of boundaries placed from society on them, their specific up-bringing, or practice they deem themselves above.

Thus, to believe you are moral suggests you follow a code of ethics, or ethical values in conduct that is placed on you from a religious order or belief system. That system of moral ethics can not be defined by you. But, something higher and purer than yourself...thus setting your actions to a means of measurement by a higher power and judged accordingly. Limits or choices are ethics you yourself have placed on your actions. This can change with the ebb and flow of ones life.

Maybe this is clearer...

SB

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fly,

If you are a girl Mr Kungfu and I could "finger cuff" you. Well, you could "finger Cuff" a guy but, alas I'm not into them.

SB

>>>>Thus, to believe you are moral suggests you follow a code of ethics, or ethical values in conduct that is placed on you from a religious order or belief system. That system of moral ethics can not be defined by you. But, something higher and purer than yourself...thus setting your actions to a means of measurement by a higher power and judged accordingly.<<<<

I totally disagree. My morals (which everyone has to some degree) are defined by me, and me only. Not by some outside force. They are defined by my comfort level with my own actions. The only outside force influencing my morals is the law. And even that force is not always successful in it's boundries. :)

HT

Yes, but moral value can not be defined by you or it is relative to all. Relative morality is useless... If you define moral codes then you place yourself supreme above others....

Everyone has ideas, limits, ethics as defined by them but not morals. If morals are relative then I could design a Milf religion and consider only thoses that fuck mother/ daughter combo's as moral. That's silly is it not!

Morals can not be defined by yourself...

Only an individual CAN define morals ........... unless you wish your morals to be defined by others. While your morals may affect others, you are the only one to define them. Ask any psychopath.

That has nothing to do with living within or outside of them ..... that is what defines ethics.

>>>>>>>>>Yes, but moral value can not be defined by you or it is relative to all. Relative morality is useless... If you define moral codes then you place yourself supreme above others....<<<<<<<<<<

What in God's name are you talking about. Can I have some of whatever it is you are smoking? ::

Personal morals are made from the " ideas, limits, ethics" of which you speak. By defining my own morals, and setting a personal code of conduct for myself, I am placing myself supreme above others? That's simply insane.

>>>>Morals can not be defined by yourself<<<<

Oh yea? So they are pre-ordained from an outside source? I have no control over my own morality?

Please send a sample of your hallucinogenics to:

High Thaied

P.O. box 15

Honolulu, Hawaii 96816

:beer::drunk:

Ski,

Your confusing morals and religion and ethics. Your using the terms as if they are one in the same(at least that is the way I read it). Morals are simply an assessment or judgement of what one thinks is good and bad. Religion is simply the practice or expression of one's faith. Ethics are simply how one practices or follows the principles of one's morals-basically rules to follow. Limits within the context your using the term are basically parameters that you impose upon yourself based upon your personal moral code.

You as an individual through thought and experience define your own morals. Naturally as a child there is some sense of societal morality taught or instilled in you but as a thinking being you process and filter what your taught or experience and apply it accordingly to your personal situations. You thus develop your own moral code.

You can have a moral code not influenced by any religion whatsoever. A religion in itself could be completely amoral because you do not need one to have the other. You could be in fact a totally amoral individual who choses not to see good or bad in any and everything and start your own religion based on that.

Whoremongers/punters can most definitely have a moral code of their own. I may not believe that paying for sex is bad but I strongly believe that having sex with a child is comletely wrong. I may not think that homosexuality is bad but I most definitely believe that incest is wrong.

My morals which design and influence my moral ethics, which in turn helps me determine how I behave given certain stumuli, will not allow me to indulge in incest. I could of course choose to break my moral ethics, which are nothing except personal rules based on my morals, but maintain my moral position of something being right or wrong. In other words I could indulge in an act of incest and know that it is wrong to do so before, during and after the act. The morals are still there but my ethics were not.

Hope this helps you because your previous definitions were not really on point.

Thanks for the wrap up!

And the bullet points on morals, ethics and religion.

Just the word moral or morality brings an almost religious sinister connotation to mind. I have major issue with that word! Morals or morality of a whoremonger seems out of place to me...but that's just me! I feel that to experience being a whoremonger you must follow your desire where ever that leads...to place a moral code on it seems silly...thats all! Why limit yourself...Your hand is already in the cookie jar!

SB

Archived