Any other MILF's while daughter watches...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,

like I said, later on I got the believe it was not the first time. But at the time I was too shocked myself. A young Lieutnant (NATO) in a foreign country which was very katholic.

They just pleasured me, but at the same time.

Have to stop, otherwise I can not concentrate on my work anymore (the desk starts moving :o)

MaW

The unusual aspect of it that they got it on with you together. I think that there's quite a bit of jealousy on the part of mothers who are getting to the stage where they'll soon be past it whilst their daughters are only just beginning to bloom into womanhood. Some mothers will even go so far as to make a play or try to steal the daughter's guy just to prove to herself that she's still got it, despite the extremely close tie between her and her offspring. Lots of grey emotional areas.

I had a gf once when I was in my early 20's. Staying over at her folks house for weekend and was standing in the bath using the shower. No showerscreen and no lock on door. The door opened and the mum walked in. She was mid 40's. Not my type. She didn't know anyone was in there, as if she couldn't hear the shower, and was looking for towels. She took a good few seconds and had a nice long look. The messages were loud and clear that she was up for a bit of fooling about. Not my type and besotted by her daughter at the time.

Fly - the abyss is there, and incest alone would be 'it' for some. Yet, for many who elope with their perversities to Muang Thai there is no abyss at all. :shhh: Because they've bloody well fell off into it already.

I had a bloke bending my ear in Nana Lobby last week about how he shagged the daughter from Isaan, and made the sister watch - paid the mother. The sister tried to hide in the bathroom: etcetera, etcetera. He pulled her in bed. She was a virgin... made them play with each other :rolleyes: He was gloating about it because he bought it, and thought it was 'dirty'.

Not your standard first experience the old farang with your sister in Nana Hotel... oi ve!!

:dunno: Everybody's got different bits to get them off, and that's dandy, but lining the family up is not classic behaviour, but some here will do it because they can. Thai under-age-incestual-gang-bang sounds like a bad rental. :eek: Lonely Planet readers can get a caption box when it does happen though, and some punter gets tossed in the 'kook' for his part.

Sorry.. I guess I'm being negative?! :neener:

the_numbers

>>>I had a bloke bending my ear in Nana Lobby last week about how he shagged the daughter from Isaan, and made the sister watch - paid the mother. The sister tried to hide in the bathroom: etcetera, etcetera. He pulled her in bed. She was a virgin... made them play with each other He was gloating about it because he bought it, and thought it was 'dirty'. <<<

what a sick fuck!

reminds me about those two germans ten years ago who i overheard complaining that thailand was going down the drain because the 14/15 year old "material" (those cunts really used that word!) was not that easily available anymore.

there are certain studies who do link sextourism with racism. i would not go so far and generalise it all the way (there are lots of other reasons for people to travel for purposes of sex and love to other countries).

but some people, such as the one you described here, do somehow fulfill that description. those do not really see the women (or men) they have sex with here as real humans, more as toys where they can dare to fulfill their darkest sexual fantasies. similar like the pro-slave arguments of the 19th century, which somewhat, as justification of that practise, did not give status of full humanity to the races they have kept as slaves.

i don't know, but application of common sense would be really useful. like: don't do to others what you do not wish to be done to yourself (obviously that will be difficult with the sickos who would not have any qualms to rape their own daughters or sons).

another assitance could be to simply apply in certain situations the sort of code of the societies one grew up with.

but jesus, some guy bragging about that ... i dunno, i think i would have had serious difficulties not to call some not so nice friends over and give the bloke some thai experience he will never ever forget...that is just sickening. :dunno: ::

flyonzewall said:

i was young and had no idea what is behind all the laughter. it did not take long and i had my experiences with the abyss.

Hi fly,

Excellent post.

We need to remember that we are free to follow our pleasures so long as it does no harm to others. Maybe this is impossible to do, but we need to remember that there is a dark side to "the laughter" we encounter in the nightlife scene.

All I will say is that, as I get to know my GF better and better, I appreciate more and more the psychological effects that working (for too long and from too young an age) in NEP has had on her. My job is, as far as I am able, to repair the damage. Time is a great healer, of course, and after almost two years out of it, that is having its effect.

I am not saying that all sanukers are bad people, but as one example, we should never force any situation and remember that the girls are human, the same as us. Like most things, moderation and keeping well clear of the abyss is the right way to behave.

Khwai

We need to remember that we are free to follow our pleasures so long as it does no harm to others. Maybe this is impossible to do, but we need to remember that there is a dark side to "the laughter" we encounter in the nightlife scene

Excellent thoughts, Khwai...

This has always been the thing that has given me the guilts

at times while engaging in the sanuk scene. ::

In my own small way I am contributing to the potential mental damage a girl is going to sustain over her working life in the scene. ::

However, the thoughts of my "little head" always keep on winning through. :dunno:

I appreciate more and more the psychological effects that working (for too long and from too young an age) in NEP has had

Absolutely. I doubt many of the girls in the scene find pleasure in what they do. Perhaps in some instances, in the end, they do when they find a nice guy who takes care of them, removes them from the scene and tries to initiate her back into a normal life.

I think you should be commended, Khwai, on the effort you've made to give your girlfriend a taste of how life should be - not how it is because of economic necessity.

I'm interested to hear the thoughts of others on the "damage" done to the girls in relation to Khwai's thoughts in his post...

Fly P.

Honestly!!!

Yes...It was her decision to sell her body to me!!

The view that the girls do this out of financial inability undercuts every normal Thai making the wage of 4000 to 13000 baht a month working the grind. You really believe they can do nothing else and come to the scene as a last resort! They are pretty/beautiful and want the easy money. Period!!!

Psychological Damage....

What about physical! They have chosen this life and must live with the resultes. I didn't force them in! The physical risks are far worse then the phychological any day.

This does in no way absolve you from the damage either:

It might give pause but hasn't caused you to change your actions.

"In my own small way I am contributing to the potential mental damage a girl is going to sustain over her working life in the scene.

However, the thoughts of my "little head" always keep on winning through."

Your words state you don't care enough to stop causing damage or "potential damage". Why sould I care if you really don't either.

SB

Archived