Any other MILF's while daughter watches...

>>>I feel that to experience being a whoremonger you must follow your desire where ever that leads...to place a moral code on it seems silly...thats all! Why limit yourself...Your hand is already in the cookie jar!<<<

and that brings us again to my unanswered question: where are the limits?

trying to define morality is all nice, but what i wanna know is what are the limits?

if you refuse any moral code just because you are a whoremonger, what is then there to stop you from being led into complete abyss?

what, other than a moral code could stop you from playing with kids if the whoremonger lust might lead you there? what would stop you from hurting, or killing someone for purposes of deriving sexual pleasure?

no, my obviously young and inexperienced friend, especially as a whoremonger you need a moral code. because if you don't you might one day allow yourself to be led into a darkness from where there is no escape anymore, no turning back.

because, every dream, every fantasy, and every nightmare is for sale.

so, where are the limits?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lazyphil said:

<<but I most definitely believe that incest is wrong>>

Remote imobile Issan villages have got issues then? :p

There is a reason why nature rewards humans who inbreed to closely with birth defects, retardation and a host of other physical and mental deformities.

Flyonzeewall said:-rather simple - i think it is a revolting concept of having sex with bloodrelatives so close together such as mother/sister, or sister/sister, especially if, such as in your scenario, they even have sex with each other as part of your sick fantasies

I suppose its a bit like eating the forbidden fruit to some.If the morals police could see inside our heads I bet there more than a few of us that would have been castrated years ago.

There's no way a mother/daughter are going to have sex together just for the fun of it. (Okay, a small percentage maybe, but a tiny minority).

I disagee.A tom cat I used to own was always trying to shag one of his offspring.

Good point!

Where are the limits? Honestly, I don't know! I just do what feels good and what I like...If I desire it I follow through and take it or buy it!

Maybe we are all really just on the edge of the abyss...Some see it as such and others are blinded by their ideals, morals, limits.

SB

>>>Maybe we are all really just on the edge of the abyss...Some see it as such and others are blinded by their ideals, morals, limits. <<<

i, like many others, came very unprepared into this scenery here. i was blinded by the party. i was young and had no idea what is behind all the laughter. it did not take long and i had my experiences with the abyss.

without some sort of moral code (whatever it may be based upon), the danger to be consumed by the darkness is huge. it is so easy in that environment here to lose every sense of reality outside this scene, and you might slip into doing some things you really don't want to do. things which might feel good might lead to the next, and so on, until you reach some point of no return. a point where you have distanced yourself so far away from everything that is human...

would you believe me that i came across victims such as little girls of 6 or 7 years whose teeth were knocked out so they can give better blow jobs?

you seriously should think about where the limits might be, because in that lifestyle here you are the only one who can do that.

<Maybe we are all really just on the edge of the abyss...Some see it as such and others are blinded by their ideals, morals, limits. >

I think you may be right about the abyss....Le Gouffre as Baudelaire put it....it is always there. Most people choose not to live too close to the edge. Do your thoughts about limits apply to any other human behaviour? Driving cars for instance? :)

FlyPapillon said:

Not my scene at all, but each to his own and all that - but what I want to know is... where's the thrill?

Fly P.

When I was 21 and a soldier in Belgium (in a very very catholic area)I was doing my 16yr old girlfriend when Her mother caught us. I was ready for bbbbbig trouble, but insytead she undressed (about 36yrs of age) and joined us.

I later guessed it was not the first time, by the way they interacted, but it was one of the biggest thrills in my young life.

The daughter and I split up soon after and I became the (secret) lover of this married lady.

The funny thing is, that than she was much more afraid to get caught, than her daughter ever was.

The thought that the mother must be 60 now makes me a bit sad.

MaW

Archived