Pre Menstrual..............Insanity........HELP

sidsanuk

Hi JB,

in any case I think Diane 35 is the most used contraceptive pill in LOS. It's made by Schering and more information can be found on their web page

Male use of it as acne treatment is not recommended as it block male hormone! :grinyes:

elef

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

josh_ingu.

You're right mate. All joking apart, it's not fun for some girls. My wife is curled up on the sofa for a couple of days a month with stomach cramps. Who'd be a girl huh?

I am getting good at letting it pass over my head.

Heh. have any of you guys or girls read "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus". Recommended reading. My wife bought it before we got married because she did not really understand Men that well. (I was her first relationship...seriously)

Great read. Just one tip. It has a certain style :-) It's really 2 chapters crammed into a whole book! A 15 minute read and you've learnt the main lessons :-))

Sid

Jimmie Blonde said:

I had a wife like this, and discovered she was taking a pill called Diane 35.

The side effects from this are pretty severe.

It was originally designed as a acne drug and is presrcibed that way in Aus, but man the side effects are severe and here it is very commonly used.

See if this is part of the reason.

The second suggestion is she used to take Rose Hip stuff, some natural herb, which did help!

JB

I'll try it.

Thanks

Sid

No I haven't - I will keep your comments in mind in case I do meet up with one.

Oral sex might be better - she won't be able to natter on then.

Be careful because if PMS is like an epileptic fit she might just bite the bugger off. Then you'll have something to talk about.

Maybe use a cock ring (see other thread) and she can chew on it at the same time. Somthing a bit you use on a horse.

Like a child when it cries and you don't really know why.

Try hiding her medication, her tampons, or some such things and then you'll know why shes whining.

Hi Sid,

>>>>What are the pills your GF uses?<<<<

Mai ruu. Co-worker ran down from office on Silom, and got her something. In any event, it's a medical problem, so you need to get medical advice, even if just coming from a knowledgeable Pharmacist.

Different meds will target different aspects. Some will address more heavy bleeding, while others target mood swings. Then you have the all-around generic stuff that lightly addresses all aspects of PMS. She needs to explain exactly, to a professional, what she is going through. Maybe her mood swings are due to extreme pain. If there is not much pain, then something that addresses mood swings would more be in order.

Like I said, it's a medical problem, so deal with it that way, and go have her checked out, preferably while she is going through it, for a better diagnosis.

I could be simple aspirin or 'Midol' will fix 75% of the problem.

HT

O.k. let's get serious here. Bottom line, this is nature you are dealing with, plain and simple. Back in the days when women were women, and didn't try to be men, women knew what would set them off every month. They knew what would help also. I know plenty of women who cry about this crock called PMS...the same type of women who later complain they can't get pregnant etc...wining sows... Anyway, Women who exercise heavily look great, but have problems with the monthly, and some PMS BS. Women who eat certain foods or drink a lot are also more prone to have problems, bottom line, this is nature, and nature can cure it! Tell your woman to act like a woman, and the PMS crap will go away! if not, try tranquilizers, take two at a time, when ever she acts up... :) In truth, a lot of the problems are caused by diet and life style, so look to this as a cure also...

Old Hippie said:

I know plenty of women who cry about this crock called PMS...

try tranquilizers, take two at a time, when ever she acts up... :)

I've tried that, sends me to sleep LOL

You're not an Aussie are you mate? You seem to have the Aussie subtelty when it comes to relationships :-))

Sid

Archived