Getting older=more poo ying, or just a perception

radioman

What is the attraction in a young fellow wearing cheap sneakers, smelling ManU shirt and not baht in pocket who troubles his gf with cramped seats in economy class on a weekend trip to Singapore ?

I do think that younger guys aren't all bad! Jing Jing!

I am 31, (so consider myself at the younger end of the P4P spectrum!), and always treat the girls well. IMHO anyway.

As for dirty trainers and smelly shirts, some of us younger guys do dress well and take a pride in our appearance. I always make sure I pay the girls a reasonable price, don't try and get freebies, and always make sure they're fed and watered, so to speak. :)

Yes, I agree that there are some real fuckwits out there in the younger age-group, but there are also some good guys. By the same token I have seen a lot of older guys in bars and gogos acting like tossers too. :cussing:

I guess, at the end of the day, 99% of sanukkers believe they are in the "jai dee" category. :banghead:

A lot of this "jai dee" philosophy is bullshit IMHO. When you compare a BG's version of "jai dee" to a girl not involved in the sanuk scene, the definitions are quite different. Bar girl "jai dee" mainly centres on how much money you wave around. A person could be a murderer, rapist, racist and any other bad thing you could think of, but if that person pays a girl 5000 baht or similar for a night of pleasure he's "jai dee". With girls not involved in the scene, "jai dee" centres much more about actions and the concept of being "greng jai" - thinking of, and being considerate of other people. :grinyes:

I guess in the P4P scene, money talks and bullshit walks. :rolleyes: Fly P.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At my advanced age I am under no illusion that its anything other than my wallet that attracts the lassies. Although, once you spend a night with them, and it hasn't been too unpleasant an experience for the TG, a relationship may start to bud that gradually ignores the vast age difference factor.

I agree that if both sides are practical, then things can work out, but I see so many older guys get fucked up, especially the ones who don't live in LOS.

A lot has also been made about how bad the younger guys are but there are loads of old wankers out there. My experience is that of the guys who want to get it cheap, bargain down to next to nothing or try to get it for free, then they are mostly post pension age. Sure, some young guys think the girls want them so they'll go for free (some will, I know) but largely, its the older guys.

Really quite amazed at the response to this. Seems there are a coupl'a guys all set to party hard in the near future, hitting the big 5 0.

I like the sexy wallet=sexy man idea, pretty sure there is a lot to that.

I'll happily wait the next few years knowing what's coming, I hope.

Just love Oldtimers coment:

"With me its not a case of just sleeping with Thai lassies much younger than one's children. The ones that I enjoy (of course aged 20 plus) are only slightly older than my grandchildren!"

I got a fair way to go on that one but bet it would be a blast to show up at family reunion with a TG or two on your arm and watch the fun.

Cheers

RM,

Yes there still is life after 40! Even in Falang land USA I've had both a 21 and a 23 yr old recently and wallet size had nothin to do with it. It does pay to stay in shape (or get in shape (as I did)) and not become Terrenova's "fat, bald, sweaty, old guy" though... ;)

As far as bald guys go however, in LOS from what I've seen they seem to do pretty well, almost too well if you ask me! :eek:

As to being older in LOS, this is just in general and just what I've experienced, but in general:

I've found if one is older say 40-50ish (or at least "look it") there is a less likely chance of appealing to some of the young, hot, stunner babes in Pattaya - although there are still plenty of girls, including young stunners, that will "lub you too mut".

OTOH in Bangkok, in general, that same "older guy" will have a higher chance of being appreciated / accepted by most of the young, hot, stunner babes.

Having gone to both places every trip, this is just a general tendency that I (and other punters I've talked to) have observed. This is generally more pertinent if you are a Butterfly king and hunting new stunners at all times.

However this is just in general: this past January I had plenty of young, hot stunners in Pattaya even though it was the 'high season' and I am old man...

Did I use the phrase "in general" enough times? must be getting old (in general I guess)... ::

OCgringo said: I think most of the guys that first went to LOS in their 50s now wish they went there in their 40s
so you never had the pleasure to come to LOS during the first half century of your life??? how sad! you could convert to Buddhism and do so in your next life!

Archived