Notorious character at New Wave

poorjudge

Just had a look at one of this dude's sites and this was the description of the photos on one of the pages:

"I have often been told about an old man who hangs around outside the supermarket, he has been there for few years. He has got a very cute nineteen year old girlfriend that he rents out for shortime. I have been told she is also a bit into S & M. So I went down there thinking, I have to see this to believe it. Anyway, outside was this aging guy, smoking a rolled up cigarette. I said to him, I need a girl for the night. Yes, he said, and yanked on a dog chain, which was connected to the neck of a very cute girl who was crouching behind the flower boxes. Shit, I thought, this is all a bit weird, even for my experience. I negotiated a price. As I was about to take her back to my apartment, the old man called out, there is one condition, you have to cum in her mouth, and she must not swallow, until she has walked back here to me and I can see it. Okay boss she said. Well that might be weird, and you can see the bloody lot, all on video, where I handcuff and chain her to the bed."

This is one sick fuck. Hope he dies.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit harsh, isn't it? I doubt he writes the spiel and, given as none of the stuff I've seen with him in does anything nasty like that, it all seems rather tongue in cheek to me. Well-read writers write prose as sick as that. People voyeuristically read 'human interest' stories in newspapers as bad.

I'm not going to judge him. Too many people are judging us for what we're doing in bkk so it seems hypocritical, rather like the pecking order for criminals in prison. Like you're that far above him.

Oh cmon bibblies, surf this poor c**ts public websites and you must come to the same conclusion that he is a very sick and bad c**t that Asia could well do to see lying at the bottom of some klong...We here are all from the same "club" (except FJ :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:), this bloke aint and would kill you with disease as soon as look at you! Don't spare a breath for his defence, he will spew venom upon you for thanks, there are plenty of people in this world same, same, we are seeing it with beheading terrorists, but this lowlifes pleasure is despicable!

Nigel is indeed just employed there, and while I've met a few times the guy behind it, no idea wether he's involved in the dance contests. Never saw him there though. As of Nigel jail term... well, it was real but shorter than we thought.

Welcome back!

"He is one ugly and malshaped dude, similar to Frankenstein in his bad days. Obviously can't get laid without paying for it."

U don't have a clue what U're talking abt. May goes to show Ur understanding of Bgs...

Elaborate AmoresP on your viewpoint, if you care too..

Apart from our owm private debaucheries with the bg's, are you being understood correctly as supporting this sicko? Seems so to me. Taking advantages of uneducated and vulnerable native women of Asian countries, for beer monies, is pathetic and beyond common decency. For most of us on this board...

That's a pretty bizarre use of the word "cunt", which means "vagina" and nothing else. In the USA for the past

50 years, there are three main words for vagina: cunt, pussy, and vagina. And for a penis, the other two main words are: cock, and dick.

Archived