Phnom Penh

Coss

Quite so LP, I sometimes wonder if there exists a board where thai women boast about what they get up to. If a board members mrs were to write, 'I met this taxi driver who was the best cunt cleaner I ever met', what would we think, good on you gal? Somehow I doubt it :o-peter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thai3 said:

You're a lucky guy, most people's wives would be furious about their husbands fucking waitresses.Still, I imagine you would be quite happy for her to fuck some waiter she's only just met, so thats fair I think :D-peter

Just curious: WTF is that comment about? I just got it that he was pointing out that waitresses can be had and noted that he took advantage of the opportunity. Big deal?

Hugh (mak)

Peter,

this is the second time you have taken the opportunity to comment on my personal circumstances. I would value the opportunity to debate this ad nauseum with someone that I've never met, but will not do so here as the thread is about Phnom Penh. You are aware that this board is not the province of the single, moral right ( at least I don't think it is ). If you actually knew my circumstances, you'd have a different opinion, please confine any comment you may have about me or my family to a PM. If not I'll ask the mods to do something about your apparent interest in my life.

Coss

thai3 said:

Quite so LP, I sometimes wonder if there exists a board where thai women boast about what they get up to.-peter

There is such a board in existence. Extremely amusing as well, especially the tutorials.

Hi,

What the fuck is your problem? Who gives you the right to tell Coss what is okay or not?

I am getting fucking tired of your sanctimonious whining.

I really wonder what the fuck you are still doing on this board, and why you bother reading posts like Coss'. Why don't you just stick to stuff you know and leave the preaching to a priest. And off this board!

Sanuk!

Racer'

Book into FLAMINGOS HOTEL (www.flamingos.com.kh) The manager, a long time member of this board will take care of the rest.

On another note: it is really discouraging to find yet another simple thread degenerating into a shit-slinging match. This is not to suggest moderator intervention as I am fully capable of deciding which members' post I choose to read, and which aren't worth bothering with.

David

where have I told him what to do?? I was never under the impression that the board was funadamentaly for people cheating on their wives or girlfriends, but rather a place for 'sanuk'. I think there is a big difference between a single person reporting on what they get up to and somebody who is married. Do you find adultery reports acceptable or interesting? What we never get an answer to is the double standards, would guys cheating on their wives mind if they did the same, and if yes why do they do it to them?

Sanctimonuious whining? well that depends on what you think about adultery and the flavour you want the board to be I suppose. I find it odd that on the one hand the board is right on PC when it comes to some issues and (rightly) condem and not allow anything of a (truely) racist or homophobic nature for example, but when it comes to posters betraying their wives that's not in the same league. People forget I think that some of these wives are known to other people and this can make things a bit uncomfortable if you might meet up with them. I just wish people kept this sort of activity to themselves.Marriage is based on trust after all so how is it interesting to read about people breaking that trust?

It's no accident that we have almost no thai's posting, and I can only think of 2 thai women which I think is a pity. If you look on other boards there are many intelligent interesting thai lady members but on those places, they have a slightly different attitude to what's acceptable in relationships.I have told thai's about this board but they think it's a place for sex tourists and perverts with no respect for thai women.I don't agree with that, but when you see people boasting of their infidelities you can understand that judgement. peter

Archived