free sex!!!

"Yes handsimman there are others who have the same experience as you. It's just we are leary about sharing them since some of the older board members tend to get touchy when they realize they aren't young anymore and didn't take advantage of the free opportunities that they could have gotten. (now there is a jab for you)

Ignore randomshots."

What is that boy?? and easy with your jabs! While I'm a couple of years off the weights , boxing is a couple more years further :(

Be nice to the elder ! And be sure it's damn easy for us to organise treesomes with 2 girls younger than your freebies ::

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird,

rereading your post... I still have no idea why U came up with this "Ignore Randomshots". No irony on my first post there. Please elaborate while I go over to the couch play with a nice 20 y o pussy (Ouch such a big hole in my budget :: :: )

such anger from you...perhaps you pay top dollar every nite...mmm me thinks so. ive spent a total of 2 months in LOS im entitled to my opinion. there can be advantages to paying big bucks, my friend usually pays 2000 a shag and because of that the sex is usually pretty good but ive found that most of the best sex ive had was free. the bar girl from phuket was a part timer just choosy, the freelancer, the girls from bamboo. yeah not every girl in thailand is a hooker but even the non hookers usually want something from you don't they? i have several friends who live in BKK and even if there in a relationship there paying for it because she expects them to look after them. i think if you let them know you arent a walking ATM they respect that. My mate allows his girl to demand money from him. he doesnt pay but he doesnt fuck her off if she asks for more thanhes willing to give. i only hang out in the main pick up areas so that also contributed to my surprise. if i hadnt been in those areas then i could see your point about non working girls. but all but one girl, my actual GF has or was a hooker at some point thats why i was surprised DH. :yeahthat:

i think hes getting screwed too but hes got the money and he chooses to be generous so its up to him. I think a thousand is enough for 2 or 3 rounds of the old in and out.

"2000 a screw, who's getting screwed "

ND, U're living here no?? Should know that in some places 2000 doesn't even get U a BJ. In many places it's starting price, like in many MPs or Novotel.

How much one gives has a lot to do with what he's comfortable giving and what he's expecting.

Personnally I've increased significantly the sums given to the girls over the last couple of years and options have gone much wider. Besides beeing able to pick from a wider selection, the proportion of ladies willing to go on a second "date"has increased impressively, which is remarkable as I don't have the reputation to be the easiest to satisfy punter around.

Very good return for your baht in Thailand P4P industry :up:

handsimman said:

I have been to LOS twice now and have found I can get quite a few freebies. In fact on my first trip I had 3 stunners for several days at a time without paying anything...

...I took her home and was leaving when she stopped me and asked if she could come back to my hotel.

I've also been picked up twice from bamboo beer bar and had possibly the greatest sex of my life from a girl who appeared to be an ordinary thai girl. she basically stalked me back to my hotel, I told her I was tired and I had been fucking my girlfriend all morning and wasn't up to the task but she just followed me anyway...

... my girlfriend who is stunning has never gotten anymoney from me except i buy her drinks or a meal when we are out and another girl who was the classic BG who I had many times over the course of two trips and again no money changing hands...

WTF? Has anyone else had this type of experience?

Well not in Thailand, but recently I slept with Beyonce ... she stalked me back to my hotel and begged to stay with me but uh, I was kinda busy.

Archived