free sex!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is indeed a humorous thread!

The fantasy, oh the fantasy!

Freebie sex isn't unusual, even ugly fat old men get freebies, but from ugly fat old women. Conversely, hamsun young men get freebies from pretty young girls. What's unusual is for a non-Thai-speaking tourist to walk into a P4P place and get one of the girls who works there to put out for free on consecutive nights, then have another stalk him. One such occurence would be the equivalent of winning the lottery, but three times in quick succession? That kind of stretches credibility into fantasy.

So, to answer hand simian's original question- No, not many guys are having this experience. In fact, it's probably unique.

Congratulations, hand simian!

But to other posters- don't get carried away and spank the simian!

Weird said:
damen said:

I find it admirable that you have come to the rescue of the OP but it appears that he understood the nature and tone of my post, while you did not.

I hate to say it but it probably flew past him.

I'm not really coming "to the rescue of the OP" but trying to help improve the "nature and tone" of peoples replies in general. I'd like to see more people posting(new and old) but do not believe the current enviroment condones or encourages such actions.

I respect the fact that you are trying to encourage more people to contribute to the board. That is a good thing. It seems to me that you are guilty in a sense of practicing what you are preaching against. Let me explain....

You tell the OP to ignore me because I've dismissed him as a troll based on your interpretation of my post

I tell you that was not my intention (I even capitalized the word ODDS in my post to drive home my point) and you respond by sarcastically praising my intelligence and wind up by accusing me of trying to flame the OP. Never mind that I had just told you that was not my intention, you seem to know better than I. Had I wanted to flame the OP, I would have simply stated "You?re full of shit or something to that effect". For an example of where I am being a bit confrontational, with the same OP by the way, you can check the Midnight thread.

I respond to your post with a bit of sarcasm and wit (not very much on the latter due to the fact I'm really not that smart) and wind up by stating unequivocally that it was not my intention to flame the OP.

Your response is basically that the OP wasn?t smart enough to recognize what my real intentions were. You dismiss my posts to clarify the subject as bullshit because you know the real deal.

::

damen said:

I respect the fact that you are trying to encourage more people to contribute to the board. That is a good thing. It seems to me that you are guilty in a sense of practicing what you are preaching against. Let me explain....

You tell the OP to ignore me because I've dismissed him as a troll based on your interpretation of my post

I tell you that was not my intention (I even capitalized the word ODDS in my post to drive home my point) and you respond by sarcastically praising my intelligence and wind up by accusing me of trying to flame the OP. Never mind that I had just told you that was not my intention, you seem to know better than I. Had I wanted to flame the OP, I would have simply stated "You?re full of shit or something to that effect". For an example of where I am being a bit confrontational, with the same OP by the way, you can check the Midnight thread.

I respond to your post with a bit of sarcasm and wit (not very much on the latter due to the fact I'm really not that smart) and wind up by stating unequivocally that it was not my intention to flame the OP.

Your response is basically that the OP wasn?t smart enough to recognize what my real intentions were. You dismiss my posts to clarify the subject as bullshit because you know the real deal.

No. I'm not trying to "dismiss" your posts. I'm simply saying that the tone of your posts can sound very different then your intention. I was hoping you would have realized that from the post I made earlier mimicing yours. I was trying to show you that the tone can be interpreted vastly different.

handsimman said:

every single thing i have said on this forum has been absolutely true...all the things about myself and the girls i have met and been with is 100% fact.

Then you went on about fake watches and rings...

I'll come out and say it "Your full of shit" How can evey word you say be 100% true...Everyone lies in some form...you tried to compare yourself against your friend and led us all to believe you wore a rolex...(turns out to be fake) you later state, "you have a rolex or something else" but admitt to the fake realism of your statement...isn't this really a lie here! Your embelishment of truth is what many posters are calling in question! We haven't said your telling lies, well I did, but most aren't calling you a liar...just an embelishor! But the fiction of your life is best seen by others and rarely can be shown to oneself unless given...

SkiBum

Okay, here's MY story. Less Exciting than Hansim's, but more true, I'l bet.

Last December. BF-ed a nice-loking girl from a Queen's Park bar on Soi 22. For You Bar, or something like that. Very good screw. She tells me she used to work for a company, cries a little because she "thinks I will think she's a bad girl" and won't accept a single baht. Gives me her number. I call her a couple of times, even though I never met up with her again, and she sounded melodramatic in her desperation to see me. I'm thinking what the fuck? I've had the occasional freebie in the past, but I can tell this girl is going to go for some sort of scam on me. Sick water buffalo, pregnant so we have to get maried, something like that. So I threw her number away, all the while grateful I got one free fuck out of her.

Earlier this year, I'm walking along Soi 3, just coming from Bamboo Bar toward Sukhumvit, pass a new bar, a horde of BGs hanging out in front enticing guys in, and there she was. she squeals when she sees me, I promise to call her and beat a hasty exit.

That was my last freebis. December last year.

@Big_Kahuna

Nice report, you probably treated her well so she thought that you were long-term relation material or maybe you are a good shag?

You should not have thrown her number maybe?

(or she is a damn good comedian who knows?)

SkiBum said:
handsimman said:

every single thing i have said on this forum has been absolutely true...all the things about myself and the girls i have met and been with is 100% fact.

Then you went on about fake watches and rings...

I'll come out and say it "Your full of shit" How can evey word you say be 100% true...Everyone lies in some form...you tried to compare yourself against your friend and led us all to believe you wore a rolex...(turns out to be fake) you later state, "you have a rolex or something else" but admitt to the fake realism of your statement...isn't this really a lie here! Your embelishment of truth is what many posters are calling in question! We haven't said your telling lies, well I did, but most aren't calling you a liar...just an embelishor! But the fiction of your life is best seen by others and rarely can be shown to oneself unless given...

SkiBum

You really need to read more carefully and think. I said that I was bargaining for a room at a hotel and I got it at a cheaper price than my friend who doesnt wear expensive LOOKING, i repeat LOOKING!!!! jewellry so why would I get the room cheaper than him?

You are so desperate to catch me in something resembling a lie that you are calling me a liar because I wear a fake rolex. Man you need to get yourself a life. :censored:

More true than mine? why? we are both talking about getting freebies but for some reason when you get a freebie its believable but when i get one (or more) its so hard to believe!!! nice sense of logic you've got there and you havent even met me. I hesitate to tell some of the better stories about pattaya and a hotel suite full of hookers barfined by a guy who owns a bar down there and brought them to the party for all the guests as a present for his mates 50th B'day party. Now thats a story but you wouldnt believe that either now would you? :worship:

some people just dont like to hear about other peoples lives if its more exciting than their own. understand that everyone has different experiences in thailand, you think you know all the answers because thats how things have played out for you. im not getting this or that so theres no way you could be. you yourself have admitted that you get freebies which is the entire point of the whole post and other people have written that they also get freebies and yet people like you still disbelieve me...its hilarious...i notice you dont write in questioning other people getting freebies now do you???

Archived