free sex!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
soi_hound said:

So Wierd, you're saying give handsimman the benefit of the doubt? Well many of us will have to struggle mightily with our BS indicators to do that.

Should we doubt anything you have to say too? since you only have 2 posts? Should I immediatly classify you as a troll and possible an alternate nickname because you don't have a post count?

1 thing leads to another. The benefit of the doubt should be given till proven otherwise. There isn't much reason to lie on a forum if nobody knows who you are. And even if he is lying what is the point of trying to flame him? What does it accomplish? Nothing.

Weird said:
soi_hound said:

So Wierd, you're saying give handsimman the benefit of the doubt? Well many of us will have to struggle mightily with our BS indicators to do that.

Should we doubt anything you have to say too? since you only have 2 posts? Should I immediatly classify you as a troll and possible an alternate nickname because you don't have a post count?

1 thing leads to another. The benefit of the doubt should be given till proven otherwise. There isn't much reason to lie on a forum if nobody knows who you are. And even if he is lying what is the point of trying to flame him? What does it accomplish? Nothing.

The number of posts is irrelevant, I havent commented on 'trolls', just handsimmans account . And in case you havent noticed the majority of respondents to this thread are having trouble swallowing handsimmans account with you the only one giving it an open mind. Again, anything is possible, but its so out of the ordinary for this to occur (no one else having mentioned similar experiences here or on other Thai/nightlife boards). "Not much reason to lie on a forum if nobody knows who you are"? True, but some may just get off on inflating their egos and feeling 'special' to be perceived as astounding male specimens that females just hunger after, isnt that most mens ultimate dream? And no, people shouldnt resort to flaming, but some may be tempted when insulted. It would appear to me that hansimman has insulted the intelligence of many here, except you of course.

handsimman said:

such anger from you...perhaps you pay top dollar every nite...mmm me thinks so.

No anger whatsoever, an Aussie "send up" (and note from the last point, I was also sending myself up) Wish I could pay top dollar every nite, but unfortunately when you get to my age it just doesn't work every night. Besides I'm a cheap Charlie, never pay more than 4000 Baht S/T 555

my friend usually pays 2000 a shag and because of that the sex is usually pretty good

Never found a direct co relation between price and quality of service delivery. Too many high priced star fish about. It's usually the ones that talk big that turn out to be the biggest duds.....Still I'm no Brad Pitt either

Please do us all a favour. Don't spread the word and have all the Hansum young men getting freebies....otherwise the Bars will suffer and everyone knows that when business is down the Bars put their prices UP......before you know it they will be charging song roi Baht a beer :: :( ::

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

" They might have more knowledge but that doesn't mean they always have the correct answer for any given situation. One can never know all the given specifics enless they are actually there. There is always more to learn (and with wisdom you find that out) and hence you eventually find that any knowledge you have is small compared to the knowledge that is still out there. "

Those are wise words Weird!!

Seriously, makes a lot of sense and another point to consider is what people make with their years. Totally useless life many are leading IMO and remember my first years in BKK when I was leading westerners quite older in various assignements... can imagine them patronizing younger guys on internet hoping they anonimity will hide the fact they are total losers.

Directed to absolutely noone in particular in this forum, just that beeing older doesn't always reflect more wisdom.

As the saying goes....there is no fool like an old fool because he has had more experience.

I wont give the OP the benefit of the doubt as it is a definite troll post.

Look at the handle and the number of posts and the topic...enough said.....anyway he has achieved his objectives as plenty of people are feeding him....

I agree with zorro

This is my last post in this thread so I will try to give my deepest thoughts.....

::

The vast majority of board members have nothing against young people. (me especially as I am still in the under 30 group)

The problem with the OP besides his aggressivity.

- Lack of judgement: his statements in different posts show that this guy has not the single ability to judge something with objectivity or he is a telling bull****.

- Uneducation: Which links with the above, as I browsed during 5 minutes what this man wrote, he is totally unable to express an opinion without using harsh terms.

- Contradiction: this leads me to think he is only a troll, why does he have to pay some girls if he gets so many freebies?

By the way, telling other members that they have to pay to get a girl in thailand is then no longer valid.

I met recently some board members and some BTF forum members, I saw no "losers" (from the occidental point of view)

He is a troll.......(and no it is not the mythical version)

Ok... I re-read his thread and I ain't starting anything by my post... So why don't you re-read my post and see I said, "If you are boasting" not "since your boasting" meaning I'm neither sure he is boasting or making shit up...either way I did say "no-one really cares" and "why count hookers" WTF are you referring too...

The count isn't important but what is important is the game played! I've fucked plenty of hookers for free, or had hookers leave without asking for money even had hookers pick me up and take me home with them...what's the point she is still a hooker and just had a itch and wanted me to scratch it all fucking night! Now I could tell you story after story about said topic but whats the point! We all mostly here have women who fuck us cause they simply like us or want to be with us! Having women around you that like you and want to have sex with you isn't all that odd...it's normal!

All this guy is saying is, "Women like me and want to sleep with me...what the fuck how could this happen...It's just so dumb! Who cares!! If for human sake, I'm glad that this guy has women that want to fuck him...However, since he is saying such a stupid thing...I'm sure he is neither young nor handsuuuum but odd, fat and ugly this would explain his wonder as why women want to be with him! Anyone with any college experience knows that almost any guy can get laid almost any time he wants!

SkiBum

SkiBum said:

Ok... I re-read his thread and I ain't starting anything by my post... So why don't you re-read my post and see I said, "If you are boasting" not "since your boasting" meaning I'm neither sure he is boasting or making shit up...either way I did say "no-one really cares" and "why count hookers" WTF are you referring too...

The count isn't important but what is important is the game played! I've fucked plenty of hookers for free, or had hookers leave without asking for money even had hookers pick me up and take me home with them...what's the point she is still a hooker and just had a itch and wanted me to scratch it all fucking night! Now I could tell you story after story about said topic but whats the point! We all mostly here have women who fuck us cause they simply like us or want to be with us! Having women around you that like you and want to have sex with you isn't all that odd...it's normal!

All this guy is saying is, "Women like me and want to sleep with me...what the fuck how could this happen...It's just so dumb! Who cares!! If for human sake, I'm glad that this guy has women that want to fuck him...However, since he is saying such a stupid thing...I'm sure he is neither young nor handsuuuum but odd, fat and ugly this would explain his wonder as why women want to be with him! Anyone with any college experience knows that almost any guy can get laid almost any time he wants!

SkiBum

This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

There are so many posts that either say A: "You are full of shit", B: "Who cares, I've done better", C: "You must be an 'odd, fat and ugly' attention seeking whore".

I'd like to thank those posters who contribute and post and try to pass on wisdom and their thoughts without doing that.

Archived