free sex!!!

Drogon,

Mini Mouse is a joke, goes back a few months ago to a psoter named Mighty Mouse, U might use the search engine and check a few posts. Wonder wether he's back. Very funny anyway

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I dont believe the mouses and handsimmans accounts, and if (by a stretch of the imagination) were true, they would be very isolated events and very unrepresentative of the scene which then would be misleading and a diservice to newbies so therefore rightly criticized.

Its not that freebies are impossible, but I still cant help get a chuckle how handsimman got "3 stunners" (meaning not ordinary looking girls, and one with a boyfriend) and one who stalked him back to the hotel to get into bed with him for free. I guess he must have similarly "extraordinary qualities" like mouse.

OBVIOUSLY I SHOULDVE PICKED MY WORDS A LITTLE MORE CAREFULLY, I HAD NO IDEA A WORD OUT OF PLACE HERE AND THERE WOULD GET PEOPLE SO RILED UP. JUST FOR THE RECORD IM 32 AND A FRIEND OF POM MICHAELS WHO CAN CERTAINLY VOUCH FOR ME. I DIDNT SEE IT AS BRAGGING BY SAYING THAT I WAS GETTING MANY FREEBIES. I ALWAYS TRAVEL IN THAILAND WITH A FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS AMAZED AT THE FREEBIES I GET AS HE DOESNT PULL FREEBIES, IN FACT WOMEN SEEM TO SMELL MONEY ON HIM AND ALWAYS ASK INFLATED PRICES. IN FACT IT ISNT JUST WOMEN. ILL GIVE U A FUNNY EXAMPLE. I STAY AT THE CITY LODGE NEXT TO NANA STATION EVERY TRIP, I WALK IN AND ASK FOR THE CHEAPEST RATE ON A DOUBLE ROOM AND I GET IT FOR SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 1400 AND 1500 BAHT A NIGHT. MY FRIEND HAS GONE INTO THE SAME HOTEL TWICE AND THEY NEVER QUOTE HIM LESS THAN 1800 BAHT A NIGHT. WHY??? HE DOESNT DRESS SPIFFIER THAN ME, IN FACT I WEAR A ROLEX AND SOME OTHER EXPENSIVE LOOKING RINGS WHEREAS HE DOESNT SO ITS VERY STRANGE. WE LAUGH ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME. THE SAME HAPPENS WITH GIRLS. IM NOT BRAD PITT OR TOM CRUISE BUT MY MATE JOKINGLY REFERS TO ME AS THE MOVIE STAR. BACK IN ADELAIDE AUSTRALIA THIS ISNT THE CASE, I DO ALRIGHT HERE BUT WHEN I GO TO THAILAND FOR SOME REASON A LOT OF GIRLS (NO NOT ALL GIRLS) TREAT ME VERY WELL. SOME GIRLS TREAT ME LIKE ANY OTHER CUSTOMER BUT FORTUNATELY MOST GIRLS SEEM TO RESPOND TO ME. AND YES THATS BG AND NON BG'S. THIS IS NOT BRAGGING, WHY WOULD I CARE WHAT A BUNCH OF FACELESS PEOPLE THINK ABOUT ME? MY EGO IS IN CHECK IVE BEEN AROUND FOR 32 YEARS NOW IM NO TESTOSTERONE FILLED MEATHEAD. I PAY FOR SEX FREQUENTLY, SIMPLY BECAUSE I LIKE A VARIETY OF PARTNERS AND EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LOOKING GIRLFRIEND IN BKK WHO I GET TO SEE ONLY INFREQUENTLY WHEN IM THERE I FEEL THE NEED SOMETIMES TO JUST GRAB A BG AND HAVE A QUICK SCREW NO STRINGS ATTACHED. SO THE POSTER WHO SAID WHY DOES HE PAY FOR IT WHEN HE GETS IT FOR FREE THERES YOUR ANSWER. CANT SEE WHY ITS SO HARD TO BELIEVE. IM NOT SURE ABOUT POSTING THE NAME OF THE GIRL FROM THE JAGGER BAR ALL OVER THE INTERNET BUT IF YOU SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE ILL RESPOND APPROPRIATELY WITH RESPECT FOR HER. THANK YOU 'WEIRD' YOU ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD WHERE I WAS COMING FROM. IVE BEEN ACCUSED OF BEING ANGRY IN MY COMMENTS BUT WHAT ABOUT SOME OF THE ANGER DIRECTED AT ME 'HES A TROLL" IS JUST ONE EXAMPLE. MY COMMENTS ABOUT SOI 33 ARE MY OPINION AND IM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION. THE AMOUNT OF POSTS AND TIME SPENT IN BKK IS IRRELEVANT AS EVERYONES EXPERIENCES ARE DIFFERENT SO WHY DONT YOU WELCOME OTHERS OPINIONS INSTEAD OF JUST BAGGING THEM AND PRETENDING LIKE YOU KNOW MORE THAN EVERYONE ELSE, IF YOU ASK ME THESE KINDS OF COMMENTS SMACK OF ELITISM.

Stop using your damn caps you impolite ..........

You are totally entitled to have your opinions but not telling obivous bull****

I am neither an expert and so I do not detain the sacred truth, but showing your lack of education, the fact that you have to justify your attitude makes me think you are just another troll, especially

comments about rolex.

Think what you want, express whatever opinion you wish but please stop telling obvious lies which misinform board users.

now you are paying me out because im saying i wear a rolex. FYI its a fake rolex but ive seen the same one in a genuine shop and it looks absolutely identical. how would you know if i have a rolex or not. they really arent that expensive. jesus christ get the fuck off my back. fine dont believe anything i say, other more open minded people will. Dont call me impolite then bag me. Do you know what a hypocrite is?

No I do not criticize in any way the fact you wear a rolex

(If you were reading correctly it should have been obvious)

but the fact that using that as a comparison sounded dumb to me.

Open mind people are everywhere on this forum (most of them)

and yes you can live incredible things in thailand but such an impolite personn as you are probably only know.

I absolutely know what hypocrisy is but it seems you do not know what the real definition is?

Or maybe the definition you have in mind is not the same as the rest of the world?

So now read this

This is my last answer to you as I do not wish to have problems and I have more important things to do, but if you continue to give false infos I will continue to be on your back.

If you just give opinions and interesting and realistic facts I will be totally friendly.

every single thing i have said on this forum has been absolutely true. the things i have said about various bars or my experiences you may not agree with but these things are always subjective arent they. all the things about myself and the girls i have met and been with is 100% fact. i do not get my kicks jerking off on an internet forum. the fact that im wearing expensive looking jewellrey and yet get a cheaper price on a room than someone of roughly the same age and dress sense as me is a fair basis for comparison. after all appearances in thailand are important in thailand and how one looks is often how one is perceived.

handsimman said:

OBVIOUSLY I SHOULDVE PICKED MY WORDS A LITTLE MORE CAREFULLY, I HAD NO IDEA A WORD OUT OF PLACE HERE AND THERE WOULD GET PEOPLE SO RILED UP. bla bla bla

Actually, if YOU would have paid more attention, you might have noticed I was actually referring to the poster replying to YOUR posts..... :dunno:

take care - BB

PS : CAPS are used for shouting or highlighting certain words only.

Archived