free sex!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weird said:

"Here, let me put it in a way you might understand it."

I've read your response and your going to have to try again because I have no fucking idea of what your trying to say.

"You must really be smart! People from every where must flock for your knowledge, so I don't know why these boards should be any different. "

I might be smarter than the average bear but unfortunately I don?t have people flocking to me for my knowledge :(

"It's just that the vast majority of these people are having different experiences and just trying to post them on this board."

You lost me completely with this sentence. Who are these people? The ones supposedly flocking to me for knowledge?

"Some have no problem going to bar after bar and leaving their girls behind with wads of cash and being butterflys"

That would be me :) except for the wads of cash part. 1000-1500 baht usually does the trick.

"others like to look for girls who aren't interested in just money but having fun (woah, imagine that, and everybody thought they were different species? girls enjoying sex and having a good time? WTF)."

I know plenty of them. Like I said in my original post, it happens in every country in the world.

"Is it possible you weren't trying to be a flamer? Absolutely but taking into account that the original poster had only 4 posts, and you have no other given information about him to doubt him the ODDS are that you are just another troll. "

I get this one...A play on my original words. Not only is it possible I that I wasnt attempting to flame the OP, I'll put it in a way that hopefully you can understand...I wasn?t trying to flame him.

I find it admirable that you have come to the rescue of the OP but it appears that he understood the nature and tone of my post, while you did not.

damen said:

I find it admirable that you have come to the rescue of the OP but it appears that he understood the nature and tone of my post, while you did not.

I hate to say it but it probably flew past him.

I'm not really coming "to the rescue of the OP" but trying to help improve the "nature and tone" of peoples replies in general. I'd like to see more people posting(new and old) but do not believe the current enviroment condones or encourages such actions.

BelgianBoy said:
lazyphil said:

The last person who dare write here he gets free or 500B S/Ts was hounded off NP.COM :(.....I forget his name, harmless fella really he was.

The Mighty Mouse ??? :p

I will not see the Mouse misinterpreted!

The Mouse, a man of extraordinary qualities, merely informed the board that he was getting NEP dancers to go ST or LT for 500B, and rightly criticized those who overpay and spoil the market.

His economic acumen is unquestioned and his understanding of the relationship between the salary of the average Thai construction worker and what ought to be the payment for a BG is unsurpassed.

For this he was brutalized and hounded from the board, and we are all poorer for it.

Don't make the same mistake with handsimman! Young in posts, age, and experience he may be, but like a little child he will lead us into a world where freebies are possible for all.

Bring back the Mouse!

Mini_Mouse said:

I will not see the Mouse misinterpreted!

The Mouse, a man of extraordinary qualities, merely informed the board that he was getting NEP dancers to go ST or LT for 500B, and rightly criticized those who overpay and spoil the market.

His economic acumen is unquestioned and his understanding of the relationship between the salary of the average Thai construction worker and what ought to be the payment for a BG is unsurpassed.

For this he was brutalized and hounded from the board, and we are all poorer for it.

Don't make the same mistake with handsimman...

You were paying NEP dancers 500b for LT? Surely it wasnt pre-agreed, which means they probably went with you trusting they'd get the going rate of 1500-2000 and ended up only getting 500 after the act!?

Or are you saying that 500 LT was pre-agreed? In which case you referring to yourself as "The Mouse, a man of extraordinary qualities..." must explain it.

500 LT with NEP dancers???.......possible but once or twice at 3am....and end of the month.

Or she is your "regular shag"

Or you scammed them.

Or you are a dreamer.

"Don't make the same mistake with handsimman! Young in posts, age, and experience he may be, but like a little child he will lead us into a world where freebies are possible for all"

Handsimman likes to write bull*** about things he has not the single clue. (soi 33 thread for example)

Besides of this, he has an arrogant , immature tone.

obviously as far as everyone is happy I do not mind the price he payd (if he paid)

But this board is meant to be a ressource for quite a few people

(especially the nightlife section) and so people telling obvious lies or writting bull*** are not to be loved by me.

Archived