Do you accept "No" after a Bar-fined BG is paid!

The natural order in being a hit man is the same too! However, if a client screws you in anyway...you kill them! No questions asked, not fear...it's death, beacause you turned my good treatment and a job well done into dis-respect! This is what I hear...

When a BG tries to scam me I'll...do what I've written! If your critic of my actions is based on you being scared to act...I understand! The BG's, and others, in question didn't out play me or act smart...they acted stupid, don't fool yourself...it was disrespectful...and pay back was in order! It's not a good quality to either let people walk all over you or accept defeat if you sense being taken in! I'm not a pussy, and while others choose to refrain, I will act...thats just my nature!

"Treat the girls like human beings"

I did...they treated me like a sucker...pay back can be a bitch!

SkiBum

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi

Not a matter of being scared or not, not a matter of dislike of being cheated!

You have given them the chance of cheating you by paying them in advance and that means you have to face the shift of power betwenn you and them!

And how are you acting in everyday life when someone does not keep his or her part of contract? Do you kill your ploticans, cause they break every promise they have given ?

Maybe you are only upset cause a person you consider to be much lower than you is daring to cheat you?

A matter of your pride, but again: your decision to pay in advance, your fault not to think about what can happen by doing like this!

Chanchao said:

5. As We Sow, So Shall We Reap. With enough people like Skibum, one day all of us shall reap the narrow 'whore' experience. Then we can just stay home.

That's another point of discussion. Thinking of pets, children, employees, bargirls, etc, surely most of them benefit from being treated well up to a certain point. We've all known the bargirl who started sweet and got spoiled by being treated too well by love-struck guys. It's those sort of girls who are more likely to try on the sort of behaviour that skibum was talking about. And I'd hazard a pretty good guess that more girls have been spoiled by having been treated too well than too badly.

This is an odd thread ----

P127 I don't know if lower "status", as you imply SkiBum has viewing prositutes, really matters in LOS. In fact the Thai Penal Code does apply to all 76 provinces including the 'city of angels' to varying degrees of success, and its 4 to 20 years for rape and a fine of up to 40,000 Baht.

I now have to admit that based on what I know the Penal Code is not that brilliant at helping women, and especially hookers. She would need to do some legwork and hustle over to Bumrungrad to process her injuries and a sexual assault kit the same night to have a decent chance at nabbing anyone for rape.

That is in no way an endorsement on anyone mean enough to rough up a girl and force her to shag :nono:

On top of that point the local police are not very empathetic to rape cases according to reports from lots of NGO's including Human Rights Watch. They ask lots of inappropriate questions and run the woman down alot of times especially if she's a BG. It is something the Ministry of Public Health is still struggling to address.

Women to counsel them or take their reports, rather than having a beer-gutted Sgt. pushing paper at Lumphini to do it and wink at them over his fountain pen.

So, moral values aside in the end odds are many a rapist of in this situation would legally get away with it despite what I started off saying.. but there is another side to this - I think.

The behaviour of raping a BG is vile no matter what, and imagine how popular you're gonna be at that bar afterwards if there is nothing else to dissuade you :cover: I mean if you have no morale qualms its a social death sentence in the scene even if her cousins don't smash your kneecaps.

She may be in a way stealing your sweet baht, but is turnabout fair play? To that I cite a cartoon. Homer J. Simpson in season five: "Two wrongs make a right." He is instantly chastised for this statement by his loving blue haired wife. "No they certainly do not Homer."

I'll agree with Marge on this one.

Cut your losses and move on if a girl tries to hustle you - she'll get hers in the end..

Cheers,

the_numbers

Sorry if I got you wrong.. somebody said that about SkiBum and I never do the cut and past responses to people's statements.

Anyway... its a dead issue sorry for beating a dead horse on the matter boys. Just wanted to discuss the law for those inclined to stick it to an unwilling bargirl over the 'payment plan'.

cheers,

the_numbers

Archived