Do you accept "No" after a Bar-fined BG is paid!

pattaya127 said:

3 pages, just to confirm what we knew already? :down:

I can't believe a person with over 14,000 posts, mostly on the same old things again and again and again, is complaining about the length of 3 pages on a relevant interesting topic that I, for one, have never seen discussed on this board before!

It's an interesting question that, if we're honest, many of us have faced or nearly faced. People can be PC all they like and apply middle-class western principles everywhere but, in this situation, there's a huge grey area. You can say that technically a barfine entitles you to nothing but, really, everyone knows the deal. You can say that, technically, prostitution is illegal but the police have occasionally been called by girls to enforce payment. How can they do that if prostitution is illegal? Of course, they take a pragmatic view. This benefits the girl when a client cheats her but, conversely, she knows she'd be afforded less sympathy if she'd said No after a barfine (as long as she got her money and no bruises, etc). They might just say "deal done, what's the problem".

On the one hand, bargirls would rather get money for nothing and they know how to take advantage of western moral scruples. On the other hand, I suspect most of them have been co-erced in some fashion before, accepted it as part of the risks of the job and haven't reported it (as long as they got money at the end and weren't hurt). Sometimes they may have been trying it on and sometimes not and they'll know the difference.

There's always a good chance of a soft 'No' turning into a grudging OK with a bit of negotiation or tilting the tables a little. There are more sophisticated ways of turning a no into a yes than SkiBum's clothes stunt, I'll agree, but we've all known girls who turn suddenly and (sometimes infuriatingly) awkward when back in the room.

Of course, if you don't find the topic interesting, you could always go and chat about the usual dull old stuff with the usual old boys. Again.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it hard to believe you actually set up this post to bragg about these three situations you claim to have experienced. If they were my experiences, I'd be extremely ashamed about my behaviour, and kept quiet about them.

No matter what happened afterwards in case C, in my book this is called RAPE.

I cannot believe anyone would condone this.

You have frequently demonstrated on this board that you have little or no respect for BGs, but this finally seal my view of you.

Moderators, this is not intended as a flame, i'm just trying to politely say i disagree with the OP's reported behaviour.

bibblies said:
pattaya127 said:

3 pages, just to confirm what we knew already? :down:

I can't believe a person with over 14,000 posts, mostly on the same old things again and again and again, is complaining about the length of 3 pages on a relevant interesting topic that I, for one, have never seen discussed on this board before!

It's an interesting question that, if we're honest, many of us have faced or nearly faced. People can be PC all they like and apply middle-class western principles everywhere but, in this situation, there's a huge grey area. You can say that technically a barfine entitles you to nothing but, really, everyone knows the deal. You can say that, technically, prostitution is illegal but the police have occasionally been called by girls to enforce payment. How can they do that if prostitution is illegal? Of course, they take a pragmatic view. This benefits the girl when a client cheats her but, conversely, she knows she'd be afforded less sympathy if she'd said No after a barfine (as long as she got her money and no bruises, etc). They might just say "deal done, what's the problem".

On the one hand, bargirls would rather get money for nothing and they know how to take advantage of western moral scruples. On the other hand, I suspect most of them have been co-erced in some fashion before, accepted it as part of the risks of the job and haven't reported it (as long as they got money at the end and weren't hurt). Sometimes they may have been trying it on and sometimes not and they'll know the difference.

There's always a good chance of a soft 'No' turning into a grudging OK with a bit of negotiation or tilting the tables a little. There are more sophisticated ways of turning a no into a yes than SkiBum's clothes stunt, I'll agree, but we've all known girls who turn suddenly and (sometimes infuriatingly) awkward when back in the room.

Of course, if you don't find the topic interesting, you could always go and chat about the usual dull old stuff with the usual old boys. Again.

Thanks for seeing, as a few others, that this "Topic on 'No' " isn't as straight forward as some want to believe! I push the line and often blurr it, if being honest... We are after all talking about banging whores here!

These girls should not be viewed as similiar to normal TG or GTG. They, in respect to sex, are infact different! Alot of you, including p127- talk about the GFE but this is with a whore... This dellusion is of your own. The BG doesn't see you as her boyfriend! She plays her part and it is quite often "You" that takes it to "Love" or "Marriage" or the other absolute absurd places many of you think that the BG is at. The GFE is an "ideal" so many of you fool around with...often it's how many of you justify being with a prostitute! As too say, "If she acts like she enjoys my company and the sex then she must really like me" we all in LOS, delude ourselves in some form! I'm calling it the way I see it...I'm sorry that some are unable to be honest even with themselves!

My point is...I go with BG to fuck! Yeah sometimes I don't want to go straight back and fuck...I might be up for some shoping, a movie, a thai massage, some pool, a bookstore, a set of clothes or any other thing my mind is interested in. I've after all, made my choice of girl for the night and carnal pleasure later...It's nice to conceptualize how I plan to ravage this creature later and what she may taste like, how she could feel, what positions I plan to place her in, what I want to really do with her...further and so forth! I take alot of time thinking about this! Do I want to be nasty, do I want to wrap her in plastic, do I want to hand cuff and blind fold her/me, what is my plan and what is the best method for it to reach it's climax!

The idea that one would just kick her out, if she refused my follow through, isn't very realistic when so much thought and ideas have been formulated about the bird your inclined to fill-in every sense and meaning of the word! One's persuassive ability needs to step up to the task if she says "NO"! I often challenge BG as if to see what they will and willn't do and how this changes based on money, time, friendship and even just doing it...often you should never ask...You are after all paying her for services rendered.

I simply don't believe many of you accept "No" not if your a whoremonger. You may not force her and beat her until she accepts. I for one, use all sorts of tools at my side to get her to accept if for some reason my youth, charm and generally sexy self doesn't work! Some play all nice and gentlemanly but durring sex...Change and then don't accept "No" come hell or high water! How bout if she wants you to finish quickily but you want to last long and she gets mad and wants to go before you climax? I'm interested, durring what time does a BG have a valid reason for not engaging in sex and then when is it not accepted by you. Do you continue or stop?

SkiBum

I'm sorry that you find my thread... :: "Not interesting" I for one, find it very interesting and have asked decent questions of posters, however, many have failed to answer all that honest! I'm not naive, however, if you feel like I am and this "PC I'm a good whoremonger shit" is really how you act...well keep it up you very very good little whoremongers ::

SkiBum

ikkrang said:

I find it hard to believe you actually set up this post to bragg about these three situations you claim to have experienced. If they were my experiences, I'd be extremely ashamed about my behaviour, and kept quiet about them.

I'm interested! Prostitution is Illegal yet you engage in it!

Your behavior with Prostitution is poor and you should be ashamed of it...right! If you lived almost anywhere in the world and they found out that you go to Thailand to bang whores I'm sure they would like that! You tell all your friends and family, work and relatives your travel plans like you share with this board? They might have issue with how you take advantage of the girls and call you some of the things you accuse me of! Yet you continue to BF girls whom has aggreed to have sex and accpeted money for this action and you risk alot to live and keep this activity in your life...why?

Judgement on you might be the same as you cast upon me!

SkiBum

SkiBum said:
ikkrang said:

I'm interested! Prostitution is Illegal yet you engage in it!

Your behavior with Prostitution is poor and you should be ashamed of it...right! If you lived almost anywhere in the world and they found out that you go to Thailand to bang whores I'm sure they would like that! You tell all your friends and family, work and relatives your travel plans like you share with this board? They might have issue with how you take advantage of the girls and call you some of the things you accuse me of! Yet you continue to BF girls whom has aggreed to have sex and accpeted money for this action and you risk alot to live and keep this activity in your life...why?

Judgement on you might be the same as you cast upon me!

SkiBum

Prostitution is a question of morality. It doesn't hurt yourself or your partner if they are willing.

Forcing somebody to have sex by throwing them out of your apartment and locking their clothes in your safe. That is completely different.

I can't even begin to fathom how you attempt to compare the two.

Imagine if that girl had called the police and reported that you stole her clothes and tried to rape her. I'd like to see what you try to argue when she's standing there naked and they come to find her clothes locked in your safe.

Archived