Do you accept "No" after a Bar-fined BG is paid!

I completely cannot believe this.. What possible gain or merit can there be in forcing a girl to do stuff she doesn't want to do? (for whatever reason, the reason here is for her to decide, not to be questioned by anyone)

If the concern is money then just tell her something along the lines that you don't mind to just sleep and mention you're happy at the money saved. :) (This avoids the small percentage of cases where girls somehow manage to get it in their mind that there will still be at least taxi money the next day)

If she just wants to sleep then great! She's very welcome to stay for as long as she likes, the whole next day, fine. (Well at some point I would bring up the point of her sharing the room cost, but that's usually not the first 2 days. :)

There just should not be any serious pressure on her to give in. Of course some girls (esp. GTGs) will pretend to be shy or pretend to just want to sleep because they think that's the respectable thing to do and don't want to be seen as slutty. But that's easy enough to figure out.

Ultimately what it comes down to is this fundamental mindset: You will get a lot more out of the Thai experience if you treat women with respect, like any other woman or 'good' girl anywhere. Some people take a while to figure that out; Some are just a bit ego-centrical; Some are downright psycho's.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chanchao said:

Ultimately what it comes down to is this fundamental mindset: You will get a lot more out of the Thai experience if you treat women with respect, like any other woman or 'good' girl anywhere. Some people take a while to figure that out; Some are just a bit ego-centrical; Some are downright psycho's.

I agree with that,

But if I go to Eden Club for Ranchy sex the I accept Rancy sex,

If I take FL, then I expect nothing ; I pay for services rendered. No Service, No Pay

If I take a BG then I expect a Sexpartner ( I Always ask her UPFRONT if she does BBBJ, AN*L and so on) That way She nows what I expect, and for me there are no surprises.

I ONCE had the experience that a girl said MENS just after I payed bar, went back and asked bar back... ( was given as well) but this was LONG ago, now I always ask upfront.

Chanchao >What possible gain or merit can there be in forcing a girl to do stuff she doesn't want to do? <

Exactly. The only possible gain there is if the person doing the forcing actually gets off on "the forcing", which in my view defines that person as a rapist.

Funny thing is something like that happened to me once. BF'd a lady that my mate had gone with the night before. He gavee her a 5/5 but had already made other plans with another girl from the same bar. The four of us went out on a double date. I know this was big mistake so I have to take some responsibility. Anyways as the night goes on I can see my lady is making eyes at my mate. Overcame that but we partied hard and she ended up passed out naked on my bed. I was pissed off and wanted to drag her naked body out of my room but could not quite bring myself to do that.

I had a sleepless night but my lady redeemed herself the next morning. I ended up staying 5 days with her. She was the best.

I spent 2 weeks with her this year and she his even better. The moral of this story is; f***ed if I know.

cheers

oyster

Some more ways to say the same thing dawned on me overnight:

1. If you're unable to provide a BFE (Boyfriend experience) you will never get, or even appreciate a girlfriend experience. (Which is fine in itself)

2. If you want guaranteed, ISO 9001:2000 quality controlled sex then you will be happy to find the massage parlours, Eden, etc.

3. If you take girls from bars, disco's, the street, etc then I'm afraid it will be real people you will be dealing with, and I dearly suggest you reprocicate with an equal or greater dose of humanity.

4. The narrower your pre-conceived ideas as to "a whore's" job description is, the narrower an experience you will have.

5. As We Sow, So Shall We Reap. With enough people like Skibum, one day all of us shall reap the narrow 'whore' experience. Then we can just stay home.

With enough people like Skibum, one day all of us shall reap the narrow 'whore' experience.

I think you may have it backwards. The girl attempted to give skibum the "narrow" whore experience but SB was having none of it.

As i understand situation A (where he locked her clothes in the safe), SB barfined the girl, then they agreed on a price for sex and SB paid her in advance. I can see this happening with a newbie who does not know the protocol for payment. But regardless of whether he should have paid in advance, the fact is the girl AGREED to sex and took the payment.

Just to show her gratitude, she after taking his money said no sex and rolled over to sleep. This is over the top. Not only is she ripping him off, but is saying "you stupid farang i'm gonna sleep in your hotel room thanks for being a nice guy."

The girl tried to rip off the wrong guy apparently and got some payback. So you can thank the SB because perhaps this young lady in the future will refrain from giving a guy the "narrow" whore experience.

My take on it: she AGREED to sex. Then tried to convert it to a rip off. She has no right to expect a farang to be a gentleman at that point.

As a caveat, merely paying a BF does not mean jack shit so if you BF and she does a runner that is her right (just IMO). And, if she takes money for sex then changes her mind and offers to return it then that is her absolute right also. If she takes your money for sex then tries to convert it into a ripoff i don't give a shit about her.

As for the puke situation, I don't understand it. Puke on a girl then try to have sex that is way out there and i have no comment.

On the new girl scenario where she said no then yes, and then came back again and again and did the same thing, sorry thats not rape. Try to explain to a jury that the alleged victim would say "I love you" while fucking (as in SB's scenario) but you should convict of rape. And also, just ignore the fact that she came back for more. Sorry. Thats just her game and it ain't rape.

MaiLuk said:On the new girl scenario where she said no then yes, and then came back again and again and did the same thing, sorry thats not rape. Try to explain to a jury that the alleged victim would say "I love you" while fucking (as in SB's scenario) but you should convict of rape. And also, just ignore the fact that she came back for more. Sorry. Thats just her game and it ain't rape.

Maybee in the States or in Europe, BUT remember this is the LOS

Land of Scam

Land of Scum

Lies on smiles

etc

you are Farang, you loose..

Sorry to all you PC police...

I've been away! There is a handfull of you guys that can suck my jolly monkey! You haven't a clue... Most on this board are often in the same basket...some are just further toward the bottom! Yeah, I've done some real 'Out there' kind of stuff...got alot more! That's not the point!

I never committed rape, went to far or the like! All three girls were paid, BF and refused to pay back! Each had it comming... Yes, I help keep the 'whores' at bay for all you PC whoremonger wanta beanicegentleman but still screw prostitutes kinda thing...looooooosers! Yeah, and P127 you can have your POV! Just stop the I'm a 'HOLY' whoremonger bit...when everyone knows your "Fucked" in the head more then most! Who the hell, apart from the owner of this board, spends all that time posting on the internet... ::

I'm just so sorry that I've got your pretty panties in such a twist... Instead of be-ranting my actions and claiming I'm scum for some perceived offense...that's 'Only' in your heads, answer the damn questions I've placed before you...or are you too scared as to what others might think of your actions? It may have been 'IrKKang' that said, "If I had done something of the sort you are claiming to have done then I wouldn't tell anyone and keep it to myself" Ok. I get what he may be elluding too... However, there is a natural order and morality based around fucking prostitutes that many here have overcome! We have cast off the idea that going to a 3rd world and explotting it's women is "OK" I would hope that this jump in rational might spread to other areas...for some, however, this is still a dream and not a reality!

SkiBum

Daddy of PC whoremonger wantabeanicegentlmen that screw prostitutes!

Archived