Do you accept "No" after a Bar-fined BG is paid!

What would hapen too you Weird if you were bumpin uglits in Barons and the place got raided? What would happen if you were caught, on top, inside with your pants down? What would you say? Might go to jail! Over stay your visa and there is a chance you end up in Thai jail..happens and it illegal to overstay that is!

Oh, and btw, Prostitution is not only a question of morality...in Thailand it's illegal and it does hurt society...taxes my boy!

SkiBum

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether prostitution is morally right or wrong is a different question altogether. I don't think that consensual paid sex is neccessarily morally wrong. Maybe anyone wants to do another thread on this (I'm sure though we've done that one already many times.)

Non-consensual sex, or continuing with sex after consensus is withdrawn, in my view IS morally wrong. And not something I'd bragg about.

>We are after all talking about banging whores here!<

Objectification of women is a common technique used by people who want to excuse their violent behaviour. Sorry if i am going all PC on you.

If I want to fuck an object, I'd buy myself a rubber doll, or use my hand.

If I want to enjoy time with a woman, I try and treat her like a woman and person, not a thing. I'd try to relate to her, and respect her as a person, even if she tells me something I don't like to hear. I'd respect her decision to change her mind, even if I may not like that. I may try and change hers, but I wouldn't force myself on her.

But i suspect that continuing this discussion with you can only lead to a dead end, so maybe we agree to differ.

SkiBum said:

What would hapen too you Weird if you were bumpin uglits in Barons and the place got raided? What would happen if you were caught, on top, inside with your pants down? What would you say? Might go to jail! Over stay your visa and there is a chance you end up in Thai jail..happens and it illegal to overstay that is!

Oh, and btw, Prostitution is not only a question of morality...in Thailand it's illegal and it does hurt society...taxes my boy!

SkiBum

Look kid. And when I say kid it's because of how you are acting and responding, not because of your age (before you try to jump on that). If you can't tell the difference between prostitution and rape then you need a lot more help then can be provided on these boards. There is no grey area when a girl says no and you force her to have sex with you against her will. Trying to compare apples and oranges won't get you any brownie points from anybody on the boards.

If you used your little tricks to get your money back, then I'd say bravo. But forcing a girl to have sex with you when she doesn't want to, is low. Especially considering how many other girls are available, it seems more like an ego/powertrip imo.

This will be the last time I respond to this post. You seem to crave attention from your acts, I won't be the one feeding you anymore.

talk about the GFE but this is with a whore... This dellusion is of your own. The BG doesn't see you as her boyfriend! She plays her part and it is quite often "You" that takes it to "Love" or "Marriage"

-------------------------------------

not surprised you missed the whole point. We are not talking about GFs, BGs or what not, we are talking about women, human beings, and we are talking about thai women who can make you regret if you abuse them. At least, I am.

I can tell you that I know a few chicks in Pattaya, who would make you feel very sorry you did something you claim you did in these previous posts. Unless spending the next 2 weeks of your stay in the hospital is on your list.

I hope you never have to find out, you may be the only dreamer in this thread.

It seems you may prey on the most victimizable ones. Just accept we don't like what you say, it's got nothing to do with BG whore or not, and even less with farang delusions. I am what I am and I act in regad to that. I may do my worse, i may do my best, but my worse has never been raping a woman, be she the greatest whore in history.

I wouldn't advocate the chucking them out of the room with no clothes method but I've heard of it happening from girls. It's going a bit too far imo (especially when you keep the clothes in your safe!) but I haven't ever heard of any of them getting major revenge for it.

A much safer way of getting what you want is to try to bore them to death* until they realise the rumpy-pumpy'd be quicker.

(*The best method I've found to achieve this, after much testing, has been threatening to read aloud pattaya127's entire NP output. :: :neener:)

pattaya127 said:

talk about the GFE but this is with a whore... This dellusion is of your own. The BG doesn't see you as her boyfriend! She plays her part and it is quite often "You" that takes it to "Love" or "Marriage"

-------------------------------------

not surprised you missed the whole point. We are not talking about GFs, BGs or what not, we are talking about women, human beings, and we are talking about thai women who can make you regret if you abuse them. At least, I am.

I can tell you that I know a few chicks in Pattaya, who would make you feel very sorry you did something you claim you did in these previous posts. Unless spending the next 2 weeks of your stay in the hospital is on your list.

I hope you never have to find out, you may be the only dreamer in this thread.

It seems you may prey on the most victimizable ones. Just accept we don't like what you say, it's got nothing to do with BG whore or not, and even less with farang delusions. I am what I am and I act in regad to that. I may do my worse, i may do my best, but my worse has never been raping a woman, be she the greatest whore in history.

Not surprised you keep missing my point! Look...I have told you some stories about the .005 % of women I've been with in LOS not only have you missed my point it's gone clear over your head! You keep trying to correlate this small percentage as if it measure the whole! Yeah I do seperate BG as you cannot understand this... They are paid for sex...this is their job...the reason they are there! I've objectified them because they allow me to and have paid for their service!

Your problem isn't with me,really, you honestly can't see the difference I speak of and for that...I'm very very sorry! I have seen alot of men taken in/under/on all sorts of wild shit rides with/by BG because they believed as you do...She is different! Well, hope your right...only thing thats gonna save you p127!

SkiBum

Archived