Do you accept "No" after a Bar-fined BG is paid!

"...I've been away! There is a handfull of you guys that can suck my jolly monkey!..."

LOng time or short time? if it's my dick, then definitely short time... :(:) :)

"...However, there is a natural order and morality based around fucking prostitutes that many here have overcome! We have cast off the idea that going to a 3rd world and explotting it's women is "OK" I would hope that this jump in rational might spread to other areas...for some, however, this is still a dream and not a reality! ..."

You raise a good point here, sort of "glass house etc..."

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybee in the States or in Europe, BUT remember this is the LOS

Land of Scam

Land of Scum

Lies on smiles

etc

you are Farang, you loose..

-------------------------------------------

And I thought people came to escape USA and Europe for a few days or weeks of good life! ::

IMO, you are farang, you win. Few regret making the trips here, I doubt it's because they "lose".

I'm not flamming P127...

I'm just sick of the moral highground he climbs too! Alot know the score on him and It's just funny to see him take issue with me here! I've asked you to use similiar rational in this thread! Since you've cast off the stigmatism of knocking boots with whores...use it to explain how you might act toward BG whom you've BF, paid normal LT/ST rates for: that refused to sleep with you or give your paid LT/ST rate back! Several have stated, "I would walk away or be a gentleman...BULLSHIT you would. So be honest...if your not gonna be honest then dont post.

SkiBum

Daddy to the whoremonger wantabeenicegentleman but still screw whores!

OK, after this...I'm gonna stop responding to stupid people! Read the thread more closely, examine the words, understand the meanings. Stop being so stupid and answer the question placed before you! There still seems to be several people here that are unable to read a sentence, understand it's meaning and realise the concept being presented!

I've stated, "In the handfull of times I've pre-paid I get a girl that tries to scam me and I always create a situation for them to think twice about doing it again" if you read closely you will see that a handfull of times suggests 3 to 6 times I've prepaid in the 1000's of times I've BF! Further, I'm not trying to troll a damn thing...only get an honest answer...which most have failed to give! 'The type' can hardly be infurred from 5 times out of say 2 or 3 thousand! It's a very small percentage...however, I remember each quite well due to a couple of things...the number...and the fact that all tried to scam me! Luckily in situation 'C' it turned into someone I still spend time with and have known for a long time! Everyone else I never saw again!

SkiBum

As a side note:

I made a thread several months ago about Good Service. In that thread I was giving support to the manager of a hotel massage spa! One night late...I was getting a massage and extra came up...She took a shower got naked in the bed. I gave some fourplay, put a condom on and climbed up on the girl...she suggested that sex wasn't possible and I went off. Told her to leave, don't remember it all... She wouldn't leave until I gave her 1000 baht...no fucking way! She called her manager to come up and talk with me...I told my story, she told hers...the manager thought for a bit then asked if she could have sex with me in the girls place...sure...she had big titts and not bad looking! Girl left mad...me and the manager knocked boots! Good service!

SkiBum

Paraphrasing from "The Joy of Linux" by Michael Hall & Brian Proffitt:

Troll -- An individual who regularly posts specious arguments, flames, or personal attacks to a newsgroup, discussion list, or in email for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand--they simply want to utter flame bait. Like the ugly creatures after which they are named, they exhibit no redeeming characteristics, and as such, they are recognized as a lower form of life on the Net, as in, "Oh, ignore him, he's just a troll."

Trolls, of course, exploit something all newbies have in common: the desperate desire to fit in with their new community (in this case the whoremonger discussion community).

Fits SkiBum's childish behavior to a T! That should make SkiBum happy, since I just fed him.

DoNotFeedTroll.jpg Trolls: please do not feed them!

Regards,

SD

Funny he turns on me, a few have rather gone a bit farther in characterizing him. Maybe i should be responsible for the words he puts in my mouth.

"ALL" know the score on me? whatever evryone knows, i must have written it. makes sense to me.

finally: moral high ground? From someone who brought up, here or somewhere else, our mothers by comparison to sex workers (who can't possibly be mothers too ::)....

Amusing....

I learn from your discussion that the girls are surprisingly honest! In most instances they keep the contract strictly. And that does happen in a business that is considered "dirty" and illegal.

If you look into the "normal life" it`s a bit different...

In many busineses it has become more important to state that you are honest and customer orientated, than being it in reality.

When you look for example into the statements of airline companies -you might think that they really care for you as their client. But we know better, they only want you to book and to pay and afterwards do what is best for their profit without caring our interests .

BUt we do know that they are lying, we don`t believe their statements we know that they are eager in breaking contracts as long as they think it will pay.Their limits are the rules (laws ) of the governments and teir fear of being fined .

So again the girls are much more honest . And our insurance against them breaking contracts is to pay them afterwards.

If you pay them in advance you know what risk you are taking !It`s your free choice to act like this (maybe the same than chosing an airline from Kirgisistan). But you have to accept the possible consequences and that means being cheated!

Of course nobody likes being cheated, but in the end it has been your own choice to offer the girl the chance of cheating!

So in your scenario you have lost the game cause you have freely chosen to play without your "best cards" (paying later)

I think one should accept this defeat like a gentleman ! The girl has been more clever. And learn out of it, If you don`t want to loose , don`t pay in advance!

Treat the girls like normal human beings accept that sometimes they are even more smart than we are and don`t act like "Rambo"!

Archived