Beer Garden Soi 7

sakoni2002

Just got back from BKK :( Was hanging in Morning to Night, attempted to Pull, and was quoated 2500 for ST! + bar fine and room, because she'd only go upstairs, others girls demanded 2000+ I said no. I was told by one girl that she knew I had paid one girl 2000 before (bullshit on someones part, not mine, didn't pay) so they all wanted the same. All claimed 2000 was the usual price for ST. I said bullshit, and headed off to Soi 7 BG, where I pulled a right fit old banger, and got to work for 1000 ST! She didn't ask for more, and was happy to see me again. Pulled her later on, was part of a trio! which she set up, all 3 girls charged 1000! the one allowing "tradesman's access" was asking 1500! so all in all, Soi 7 BG is still a decent bargin, and a bit better than the wall of shame, where I was quoated 500 for LT...I passed...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2000+ is standard for ST at MorningNight??? Say it ain't so. Thats the same bar where that girl told me a farang has to pay at least 20,000 baht per month if he wants a BG to stop working. I think that girl is a muckraking communist trouble maker. She is trying to frikkin unionize the girls against us. Next thing you know this attempt at redistribution of wealth will spread to other bars, maybe even the beerr garden. They'll try to bleed us dry. We better set up a meeting with the MorningNight local reps and work this out. But their a tough bunch. So if that don't work we'll use the moto guys to break the line. I ain't gonna take this sittin down.

Poskat, btw, will the N.F.L. Bears again be the strongest team in their division? That is, holding all the other teams up. :) I should talk with the record last year for my 9ers. :: :(

I'm actually from Philadelphia originally, so I'm an Iggles fan. With that said, I like my Bears to be either 13-3 or 3-13, clear winners or total losers. It looks like the latter this year!!

soi_hound said:

I didnt think you meant it literally, Poksat. Wouldnt it be more convenient to just drop off the luggage, check in the Hotel, shower and shave, and then hit the BG? I'd feel a lot better enjoying my beer and ogling the babes at my leisure than knowing some cab driver is waiting outside with my luggage. :)

i travel light, a small carry on bag. I actually get a cheap piece of luggage in BKK to carry the new clothes and souvenier trinkets i buy.

I also like the surprised reactions of the girls. They usually ask if I am leaving for home and laugh when I tell them "just arrived, looking for a lady".

Works for me just fine.

'555555555555 Now I know you are winding us up. We are talking about the BG7 here. "Pretty" and "young" are NOT words used to describe any gal found in that establishment! "Thing" may be appropriate, tho'

naughty,naughty.

i actually saw a few good looking young ones and took one back to the Hotel.

perhaps i will post her Photo for your opinion.

but as they say 'your stunner is not mine and vice versa'......

poskat said:

I guess I just travel a bit better than some of you slobs. I'm neither dishevelled nor smelly on arrival. Maybe some of you less experienced travelers don't realize you can have a shave and clean up a bit in the airplane restroom.

So what you're saying is, that guys who go to their hotels first to clean up and change their clothes are slobs but guys who clean up in a 2.5' x 2.5' airplane restroom that's been used by a few hundred other people during the flight are not? Interesting point of view!

soi_hound said:

I didnt think you meant it literally, Poksat. Wouldnt it be more convenient to just drop off the luggage, check in the Hotel, shower and shave, and then hit the BG? I'd feel a lot better enjoying my beer and ogling the babes at my leisure than knowing some cab driver is waiting outside with my luggage. :)

poskat said:

i travel light, a small carry on bag. I actually get a cheap piece of luggage in BKK to carry the new clothes and souvenier trinkets i buy.

OK, now I see why you don't go to your hotel room first to change, it's because you don't bring any clothes with you to change into and buy them in Bangkok.

So you go straight to BG7, pick up a girl and take her back to your hotel, you do the business and she goes on her way. Then because you didn't bring any clothes with you, you put the same clothes you've been wearing since you left Chicago back on and go out and buy some new gear. Hmm, nice. What was that you were saying earlier about us slobs?

Archived