How many TG have you fucked!

Hi SB,

interesting figures, certainly would be more entertaining to know some more details, such as time frame, whats the most girls in one day? etc. and what you think its cost in terms of money and lifestyle is.

I've spent a small fortune on trips,girls and have a workaholic lifestyle when not in LOS to fund it.

My own figures are higher than I'd care to admit to in public.I eased off a lot since I started dating uni girls a couple of years ago, I've settled down somewhat and am content with what I have.

JP

Ps I'm back to BKK tonight.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno what's going on?? Wasn't Skibum the same poster who used to boast about his adventures in Poseidon and renting appartments in Emporium?? Can't be a cheap charlie then, can he??

Dodgy though as somehow remember him attaching Emporium suites with 30K a month. Hell of a good deal ::

It's around 12 years now!

With as many as 4 trips a year! My legnth of stay is between 1 month to 4 months each year!

My highest number of women at one time is 10 ladies! I've had as many as 17 in a day! I enjoy having a train of ladies to run through! This is why I absolutely love massage parlours! Can go one after the other until I have all the girls I want! My average ranges from 4 to 8 everyday!

The 3007 is different girls but not all the girls "got my rocks off"-KS. I, however, did fuck them all!

I have also counted the same girls twice or more if significant time is between the shags. Like if I haven't seen a specific girl for say 3 months or more then we get together again. I do this because people change and their styles of sex and play are judged better after time! Some of the best girls after much practice and time in the bar get far better at sex but change in other ways that are significant! The experience is worth note. I started to journal my shags as an after thought on the plane back home or durring plane rides around Thailand or simply when thinking of how great or bad the sex I had was! Writing ones experinces in life is a way to remember all that good and bad pussy I've had! I enjoy all types of women as often as possible!

To all those who have a "morale high ground" It's a figment of your imagination!

SkiBum

To all those who have a "morale high ground" It's a figment of your imagination!

No it's not. It's a sign that they don't have the balls to live. A Swedish singer when I was young sang the lyrics "If they can't say anything good about themselves they can always say bad things about others". :D

Ok, let's see. Let us gather some data.

SkiBum said, 10/03/2002 16:34:

My situation: I'm 27....

and

SkiBum said, a few years ago:

The first time I went [to Thailand] was I think 1995/96

though, there is also

SkiBum said, 17/09/2005 12:31:

[The first time I went to Thailand was] 1994, here!

and, on the ability, to actually talk Thai girls to bed

SkiBum said, 2002-03?

What is the best way to learn Thai? I spend 4 months a year at 2/4/2/4 in LOS. Would anyone suggest a tutor/school that could guide me?

and let us also establish

SkiBum said, 13/06/2004 05:02

I speak Thai on a very basic level.

Can I call your bluff now?

Archived