How many TG have you fucked!

I think it's great to fuck as many Thai girls as possible but I thought this board was against "indentured prostitution" which is just a fancy term for a disgusting trade that involves the kidnap, rape, torture and slavery of girls (often underage). If the original poster told his neighbours or colleagues back home about his abuse of sex slaves they would probably lock away their children, beat the shit out of him and burn down his house. But the reaction he gets here is "you go for it man". I find that very disappointing. Do other posters not have strong feelings against sexual slavery?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Hmm, I guess he did. I stand corrected.

While I am pretty certain that Skibum is just posting this crap to be controversial, I will not tolerate such talk on my board. I have removed several excerpts of his posts and Skibum is no longer welcome here. Banned, effectively immediately.

Apologies for not noticing this earlier.

This, however, does not change anything on the 'attack the message, not the messenger' rule.

Sanuk!

I must be a looser...During my 23 visits since Songkran '01 I probably have done only about 100...However many of those have been 10+ round with the same Darling!!!!!

Bkkbound04 said:

One of the things I've noticed over recent trips are the number of girls wanting to take my pic on their mobile phones. Are they sharing our photos via some secret BG nework and comparing performance, value & giving us a rating out of 10 ?

They're sending the pics to the immigration agents at Don Muang. Prostitution is illegal so on top of overstay fines there is now short time fines (and the occasinal LT fine)

Archived