A New Site for Stories and Articles on Thailand

Hi everyone,

Thailandstories.com is the new sponsor for the Nanaplaza.com Stories Forum.

Thailandstories.com is a site devoted to stories and articles about the beautiful, culturally interesting, and attractive tourist and retirement destination of the country of Thailand. We are dedicated to presenting quality stories and articles of interest to those readers who are fascinated and attracted to Thailand and all the myriad topics, including 'mature' themes, written about Thailand.

Our site is constructed for writers and authors of these works to display their fiction, non-fiction, and related articles to the public and we have devised a system where the authors of these works can gain income through advertisements placed within their stories and articles. We are seeking authors of stories and articles of all genres and subject matter about Thailand for publication on our site. All we ask is that they abide by our rules of submission. If you are interested in being a part of the growing number of writers on this site, please come over and register your account and start submitting your Thailand themed stories and articles. You can register here: http://www.thailandstories.com/index.php?register

Anyone wanting to read our stories and articles can find our new site here: www.ThailandStories.com

Thailandstories.com invites you all to read and enjoy the stories and articles submitted to our site and to add civilized comments for the authors presented if you wish to.

Have fun and enjoy.

ThailandStories.com Admin

Hi,

For those who have not checked out the site yet, I suggest you do so, especially if you like stories (or short articles). The site has loads of content already and from what I understand the owners expect loads more soon and on a regular basis.

I know I'll be checking it often.

Sanuk!

Have had a quick look and the site looks really great. Need to find some time to really get into it.

Easy to navigate and well constructed. Cheers to whoever took the time to put it together. Highly recommend to those guys who want to learn more about Thailand and not just do the "suk" crawl........(mind you there's nothing wrong with a good "Suk crawl" ..LOL)

Now that SD has departed our shores and gone back to terrorize the Bangkok "Dark Lings" I guess I will find the time to do a little less drinking and some more reading.

Will give an update again after I read some more stories.

Cheers Dumsoda

Surebet,

Well thank you. I'm glad you liked those stories. I have actually submitted quite a lot of my stories to there already and they are up on the site, mostly in the non-fiction humor area. I hope a lot of others here submit their stories as well. Josh, and Rakit, and a bunch of others here have funny and interesting Thailand themed stories they could submit as well. I know I've enjoyed many of the posts here from others over the years in the stories forum. It's nice to see Alexander Turner's stories on this new site and some of the old TurkFist stories as well. I've read quite a few good stories and articles already from writers of Thai related stuff I'd never seen before too. I hope to write more myself soon. I have a few I am working on. The last couple of years have been busy and I haven't had much chance to finish a few things.

Thanks, Surebet.

Cent

I especially liked the intro in your "seeing the dead" - having divided my life between east and west your analogies and passing commentary certainly struck a chord. Similarly, you have developed a voice both subtle yet entertaining - quite a hard balancing act, and your adept at some of the more advanced technical aspects (minimalism, weaving the characters into the plot with correct timing, etc.) The vision of the two etherial bodies at the end of the bed in that story was bought to life in a very real way for me, keep it up!

Archived