Who should we hate in the World Cup ?

OCgringo

Well since the World Cup of Futbal is coming up (ok I saw it on TV) ,

I need to know which team to hate :)

I am not sure if the USA is even in it , but I guess I need to hate anyone that gets in "our" way of World Domination !

But other then those teams who should get the VooDoo curse ?

OC

PS....I wonder if they will even show it on TV here if the USA is not playing ?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'I am not sure if the USA is even in it , but I guess I need to hate anyone that gets in "our" way of World Domination'

don't worry,your Boys are in it but will be going home on the 1st plane available.......:grinyes:

if you hate GWB then hate Saudi Arabia and vice versa.

if you like the English then hate the French/Germans and vice versa.

if you like the S.Koreans then hate Japan and vice versa.

if you like any Country in S.America or Africa then hate the rest..............they certainly do....... :up:

but don't hate Australia,they are harmless and will be running away whimpering with their tail between their legs.

boo everytime Portugal or Holland play............ :elephant:

if you do you will become the greatest Friend of Zaad and Limbo.......... :snowgrin:

but not a lot of worries for you really.

you are a small fish in a big pond and will be going home early.

this is one Competition you cannot fix by calling it 'The World Series' and banning everyone else............. :neener:

sayjann said: but don't hate Australia,they are harmless and will be running away whimpering with their tail between their legs.

sayjaan may I remind you of who was victorious in the last encounter between your losers and our winners. :yeahthat:

Teams I won't hate this time:

USA. These guys are good now. There was a time they were such a terrible excuse for representing our country I couldn't wait for them to drop out to save further embarassment. I see no reason why they can't repeat the success they had at the last world cup where they were stopped only by a hand ball that wasn't called.

England. Perenially overhyped, overconfident even though they just never are all that good of a squad when it comes down to it. If England wins a friendly, it's because they are superior. If they lose, it's because friendly's don't really mean much. This time however they seem strong and seem the kind of caliber team that could enter the final 4 without needing luck.

France. Ok, I admit I enjoyed seeing them go home early last time without being able to beat anyone. If they do well this time I won't mind. They are better than that.

So who is there to hate? Hmm, maybe Portugal because I keep seeing Zaad's thingy in his posts :neener:

Most of all I hate the Hun particularly now that Michael Bollocks has joined Chelsea.

Secondly, we should all hate Iran and Saudi for obvious reasons.

Argentina, because they are the worst cheats in the history of the world cup.

Japan and South Korea because all they do is run around at great speed but really achieve feck all (wonder if Milan Baros is really South Korean?)

And finally Togo because I hate all those stupid parties they have.

Archived