advice needed

BigD

Let me clarify that this is not a troll post or any such nonsense. I just prefer to post my situation under an alt. So please don't flame me. Serious replies only please.

This is the first time I've had to question my gf's motives.

So the other day my gf took the day off work to be with me. We were supposed to meet up with some friends for food and drinks (a special occasion). I had told her this about 1-2 weeks ago to make sure there wouldn't be any problems.

So the day comes around and she tells me she has to meet her sister because she brought some stuff from her mom (I've gone with her before when she met her sister so it didn't really seem like a problem to me).

She goes to the spa and I go to take a nap. She takes a bit long and when she comes home she tells me she saw her female friend(whom I had met before) on the way home and stopped to talk.

At home she tells me to go first to meet my friends and she'll come later. She wants to get a little bit of sleep in first before her sister arrives.

So I leave (and she's trying to sleep on the bed) and it comes around the time she was supposed to be there so I call/sms her. 30 minutes later she tells me she just woke up and her sister would be there in 20 minutes. Ok, whatever.

1-2 hours pass and I call/sms her again. This time I get no responses.

Eventually the little party ends and I sms her that it's over and she missed it. Mid-way home on the taxi ride she calls me and asks me where I am. I tell her I'm in the taxi on the way home and she seems baffled that I'm not still there. I tell her everybody has already left. She asks if I'm mad, I tell her yes. She says she is sorry. Mai bpen rai. Whatever.

So we head over to gullivers to play some pool. After a drink I told her I had to go to the toilet. I took a quick piss and came back to see she was smsing somebody. I took a look over her shoulder to see a message something like "sorry. this means nothing to me." yadda yadda I forget the other parts. Anyway I asked her about it. She said it was somebody asking about a girl at her workplace (bullshit). I said her message said "to me" in it. Then she gets pissy and says "you read my text?". I said yah, I was standing right there.

I go to play a game of pool. I see her go back to playing with her phone. After that we head home in the taxi. During the ride she gets mad at me because I'm not happy. I confront her and ask to see her phone (I'm sure she had already deleted everything when I was playing pool). She gets mad at me and says I don't trust her (no shit, who would after seeing crap like that). She tells me it was a customer from her restaraunt and that she was talking about her work and it was easier to say that then to explain she had switched her day off work. (Ding Ding Ding, bullshit meter going off again. Story just changed).

Long story short I accuse her of having other guys. She says if I think she is a prostitute to just leave. I tell her I never said she was a "prostitute".

We get home and all of a sudden she's horny for me. (Bullshit distraction detected... That's about as close to admitting guilt as it gets in my book) She tells me she is drunk already (she had 1 drink at gullivers) and that she had 1 beer earlier when she met her friend. (She can drink more then 2 drinks over the period of 4 hours....)

She falls asleep and I check her phone. The message she sent is gone. I do see one from a guy asking if she had met somebody else because he is lonely, and if so then he will have to find somebody else.

My trust for her is very limited now. I'm not exactly sure what I should do now. I do love her and would prefer to make sure she is cheating on me before doing anything drastic.

My head tells me she is probably stringing along another guy or two but I have to be absolutely sure.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough call but there are many to provide some ideas and advice.

Most likely we will need more info:

how long have you been together?

do you live here full time?

is there a big age difference?

For me, I would start looking at plan B, just in case. Better to be prepared for the worst.

Other ideas?

> She falls asleep and I check her phone. The message she sent is gone. I do see one from a guy asking if she had met somebody else because he is lonely, and if so then he will have to find somebody else.<

Sometimes, i don't clear my messages for many days or weeks. Sometimes I clear them immediately.

I am Chao Chu. (takes one to know one) I know my phone can betray me. (learned the hard way).

If she cleared the message immediately, knowing you were suspicious, she's got something to hide. The message she forgot to clear, from the other guy, is sufficient for me to get thinking about plan B.

Evacuate your valuables, change the code on your safe (even if you think she hasn't got it, get ready to jump ship.

Change your pin numbers, your house keys. Change the access code to your computer, lest in anger she'll wipe your hard drive.

i am not paranoid, just cautious.

Good luck

Think it is best to cut your losses on this one. Once the trust is gone it usually does not come back . From your post you have good reason to not trust her.

If it is your apartment just pack her stuff and change the lock when she is gone. Or move yourself and leave her stuff if it is not in your name.

Either way it sounds like it is over and the only decision now is whether it is a long drawn out process or one painful evening.

No point in negotiating as she will not admit it.

Allow me to be the voice of reason here...DITCH THE BITCH! LOSE THE FLOOZE...KICK THE HO OUT THE DO'...

Don't let this go on for another second! Regardless of age difference, if you live there, how long together, whatever, you have evidence she has another guy on the hook! Don't be a chump and let this go on, and play the BS games, step out now, and keep your head held High! Or turn into someone like me or Dragon, the choice is yours...and now is the time to make or break.

Face facts guys, ALL Thai girls/ALL women in generel ALL play these games. You may recall the numerous stories posted here and elsewhere of Bar girls, and "GTGs" alike all playing some sort of game like this, wise up and face it, it is a game of who is best for her and who is making the best offer, or who has the most to offer. They line up their options and play them, JUST LIKE GUYS do...

Funny, I/we know they ALL do this shit (o.k. generel disclaimer, some exceptions might exist blah blah...) and to an extent, we know and accept this...for me, it is when they lie about it. I take the lieing as an insult, it is their way of saying "...I think you are a stupid fuck who will believe anything I say just to get some of this...(pussy)..."

And when you confront them on the lie, what do they do? lie even more...and then deny it, then lie again, they say "...what I ment was..." then back to denial, then more lies...the bullshit never ends with these women, if it weren't for pussy, we'd shoot them as rodents!

Fuck wasting the money on this lieing bitch, he has the goods on her, a message from another guy wanting to hook up because he is lonely...no need to play games, take to stepping now! Tioo many other fucks in BKK, and you already had this one! she blew her good thing, so move on! Move on or be a chump!

Rorian,

How desperate is she to keep you?

I can't love a woman who doesn't love me, so I'd tell her exactly how I felt and be straightforward about the situation and her behavior and see how she'd take things from there.

If she truly loves you she'll consider the option to correct herself for the better. If not, well, ..I wouldn't want to waste my precious time this way anyhow.

Hard but fair IMO

That's how I play the game.

GOODLUCK!

She falls asleep and I check her phone. The message she sent is gone. I do see one from a guy asking if she had met somebody else because he is lonely, and if so then he will have to find somebody else.

after reading some shit like this on her phone do you really have to ask us what to do?..you already know what to do because it don't get no clearer than that..which leads me to believe that no matter what advice we give you, your wayyyy to far gone to take it...which is sad

Archived