Soi Cowboy Tuesday 8th?

MooNoi

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well no one called me before dinner so I had korean, then imiaditaly got the "runs" so ran home leaving moo Noi in the lurch of some damzel I am sure. Pom Michael called me to see if I could find Moo Noi, they must have had a date later together!

Now is that gay or what

No gayness whatsoever I have to report...

After Doggie's phone call, Moo Noi went to Baccara Bar where his regular LD machine was bopping up-and-down on the lap of some really fat farang. Then Moo Noi went to Shark Bar where his regular LD machine there was bopping up-and-down on the lap of a Japanese guy who looked distinctly gay.

At this time, it was 9.45pm.

Feeling it was "Last Resort Time" Moo Noi went into Black and White, (had not been there for six months, now I know why), and got assaulted by that crazy, nutty, off-her-face whacko with glasses.

At this point Moo Noi gave up, went home, and was sleeping soundly by 10.35pm.

I have to bail out for tomorrow night, plans have slightly changed, my meeting has been postponed to the 23rd, I will be there thursday and friday next week! Moo Noi i guess I can count you in and hope your weekend plans haven't changed, what about the others, wanna hear some weird english with german accent?

You could always...."lower your standards" and head down to the "Beach" for a day or 2...

Heard on the grapevine there's a bit of "Fun" to be had down there these days!!!!...lol... :grinyes::grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes::grinyes:

P.S. which song should I pick in the Shangers karaoke tomorrow night????

The Gleeen Gleeen Glass of Home???????

Cheers DC

Not lowering standards - no Shitty City by the Sea for this Tiger in the foreseeable future (or until CT's bar opens). But there is...the uh, little Khmer gal at No Name to go see...can always find a bright spot.

Now off for more piss in the ANZ 1st class lounge! Shall I abscond with a botten or two of vino for the flight back?

As far as the song, how 'bout a littun John Denver? "Take me home, cuntly loads, to the place, I belong..."

Cheers,

SD

P.S. which song should I pick in the Shangers karaoke tomorrow night????

The Gleeen Gleeen Glass of Home???????

Or that great Chinese karaoke crassic:

"Tie A Yerrow Libbon 'Lound Dee Ol' Oak Tlee..."

Archived