Could you translate this

Thanks a lot

ã?¡ã??ã?¥ã?¼ :

ã¸ã?Âã?·ã?¼ã??1800ï¼¢

ã?·ã?¼ã?Âã?¹ã??1800ï¼¢

ã??ã?©ã??ã?¯ã??1800ï¼¢

ã?¸ã?£ã??ã?¯ã??ã??ã?¨ã?«ã??1800ï¼¢

ãÂ?ãÂ?ã¡ãÂ?ã??1800ï¼¢

æ¯?æ?Â¥22ï¼?00ï½?ã?·ã?§ã?¼ã?¿ã?¤ã? ã??é??Ã¥?‹Â?ã¦ãÂ?ã¾ãÂ?ã??

-----------------------------------------------

[ã?­ã?£ã?³ã??ã?¼ã?³] â??ä½?æ??é??ãÂ?ãÂÂã??ã§ã??600ã?Âã?¼ã??ã®ã¿ï¼Âã??ã??ã?©ã?¹å¥³ã®å­Âæ??Ã¥ÂÂã§30Ã¥??æ¯?200ã?Âã?¼ã??ã??ã??ã?¼ã??ã?«ã?Âã?£ã?¼ã?¸ãªãÂ?ã??ã?¹ã??ã??ã?¯ã?ȋ?³ã?¼ã?©ã?ȋ?½ã?¼ã??ã?»æ°·ã?»æ°´ã¯ç?¡æ??ã?ÂãÂ?ãÂ?ã?Âã??è?ªç?±

ä¾?ï¼?

ã??1æ??é??ï¼Â1000ã?Âã?¼ã??

ã??1.5æ??é??ï¼Â1200ã?Âã?¼ã??

ã??2æ??é??1400ã?Âã?¼ã??

â??åªä»?ã?Âæ?¥æ??æ?¥ã¯ã?¦ã?£ã?¹ã?­ã?¼é£²ã¿æ?¾é¡?å®?æ?½ä¸­ï¼Â

[ã½ã£ãÂÂã??æ??é??] -

[ã?¡ã??ã?¥ã?¼] Chivas Regalã??1900ã?Âã?¼ã??

Hennessyã??2300ã?Âã?¼ã??

Remy Martainã??2300ã?Âã?¼ã??

Black Labelã??1900ã?Âã?¼ã??

Johnnie Walker Swingã??2600ã?Âã?¼ã??

ãÂ?ãÂ?ã¡ãÂ?ã??1900ã?Âã?¼ã??

ã??ã?¼ã?«ã??150ã?Âã?¼ã??

ã??ã?¹ã??ã?¹ã??ã?ªã?³ã?¯ã??200ã?Âã?¼ã??ï¼Â30Ã¥??

ã??ã?¼ã??ã?«ã?Âã?£ã?¼ã?¸ã??ã??ã?·

[VIP ã?«ã?¼ã? ] æ??ã??

Once you do this I will be able to know which line refers to LD etc....

http://www.raku2.tv/mbdetail_karaoke.php?id=R020061

http://www.raku2.tv/mbdetail_karaoke.php?id=R020111

These are the reason why I am asking

(this is on my "to do" list this week)

Please SD or someone else:

Could you translate this Thanks a lot

ã?¡ã??ã?¥ã?¼ :

ã¸ã?Âã?·ã?¼ã??1800ï¼¢

ã?·ã?¼ã?Âã?¹ã??1800ï¼¢

ã??ã?©ã??ã?¯ã??1800ï¼¢

ã?¸ã?£ã??ã?¯ã??ã??ã?¨ã?«ã??1800ï¼¢

ãÂ?ãÂ?ã¡ãÂ?ã??1800ï¼¢

æ¯?æ?Â¥22ï¼?00ï½?ã?·ã?§ã?¼ã?¿ã?¤ã? ã??é??Ã¥?‹Â?ã¦ãÂ?ã¾ãÂ?ã??

I would suggest that there is no need to translate this bit, as no matter what you want it's going to cost 1800 Baht. :smirk:

1800 B sea bus 1800 B black 1800 B jack Daniel 1800 B the good ã¡densely 1800 B everyday 22: 00? The show time is held. ------------------------- ---------------------- [ Campaign ] * between whenever playing, only 600 bahts! With girl designation plus every 30 minutes 200 bahts. There is no table charge. As for snack cola soda ice water no charge, change free example: 1400 bahts in 1 hour/1000 baht 1.5 hour/1200 baht 2 hour * merely now, Sunday in the midst of whisky drinking at will execution! [ With a snap fee ] - [ menu ] the Chivas Regal 1900 baht Hennessy 2300 baht Remy Martain 2300 baht Black Label 1900 baht Johnnie Walker Swing 2600 baht good ã¡200 baht 1900 baht beer 150 baht hostess drinks/there are no 30 minute table charges densely [ VIP room ] to be,

Geez, what the hell is that? Some automated translator LOL. Very funny!

I'd be a bit worried: "Sunday in the midst of whisky drinking at will execution!" So, they pick someone in the bar, at random intervals, to be killed? :o:clown:

But I guess it does give you the gist of it, eh Drogon? If not, let me know.

Cheers,

SD

SD if you could please

I am not sure about the following

â?Âã??ã?ȋ??ã??æ??é??

ï¼?æ??é?? ï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ï¼Âã?Âã?¼ã??

ï¼?æ??é??ï¼?ï¼ÂÃ¥?? ï¼?ï¼?ï¼?ï¼Âã?Âã?¼ã??

â?ȋ?‹??ã?£ã?¼ã?¹ã??ã?ªã?³ã?¯ã??ï¼?ï¼?ï¼Âã?Âã?¼ã??

â?ȋ?Âã?¦ã?¹ã??ã??ã?«ã?ȋ?‹??ã?£ã?¼ã?¹ã??ã?ªã?³ã?¯ã?»ï¼´ï¼¡ï¼¸ã?ȋ?ȋ?Ȍ?¨ã¦込ã¿込ã¿ã®ã½ã£ãÂÂã??æ??é??ã§ãÂ?ï¼Â

â?ȋ?ȋ??ã??æ??é??ã®詳細

ã?? 1æ??é??ã®ä¾?ã?ȋ?ȋ?ȋÂ?1人æ§?600ã?Âã?¼ã??ã??* 飲ã¿æ?¾é¡?

ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã?? ï¼?OceanWhiteã?ÂRegencyã?Âã?Âã?¤ã?Âã?±ã?³ã??ã?¼ã?«ã?Âã?·ã?³ã?Âã?¼ã??ã?¼ã?«ï¼?

ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ãÂ?ã ãÂ?3Ã¥ÂÂæ§?以ä¸?ã®場åÂ?ã¯ä¸?è¨?ã« Red ã??ã??ã?©ã?¹ãÂ?ãÂ?ãÂ?ã¾ãÂ?

ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã?? ã??ã?­ã?µã?¼ã®å?¶é?Âã¯ãÂ?ã??ã¾ãÂ?ã??

ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã?? * ã?¹ã??ã??ã?¯ã?Âã??ã?«ã?¼ã??

ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã?? * ã??ã?¼ã??ã?«ã?Âã?£ã?¼ã?¸

ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã?? ã?‹??ã?£ã?¼ã?¹ã??ã?ªã?³ã?¯ã?? * 1ã??ã?ªã?³ã?¯150ã?Âã?¼ã??

ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã?? ã??æ??Ã¥?Âã®1æ??é??ã¯3ã??ã?ªã?³ã?¯å?¶ã«ãªã£ã¦ãÂ?ã¾ãÂ? ï¼?450ã?Âã?¼ã??ï¼?

ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã?? ã??æ??Ã¥?Âã®1æ??é??以é?Âã?Â30Ã¥??æ¯?ã«1ã??ã?ªã?³ã?¯ã®è¨?ç®?ã«ãªã??ã¾ãÂ?

ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã??ã?? ã?µã?¼ã??ã?¹ã?Âã?£ã?¼ã?¸10ï¼?ã??ä¸?è¨?ã®å?¤æ®µã«ã??ã?©ã?¹ãÂ?ã¦ã?ÂÃ¥Â?è¨?ãÂ?1160ã?Âã?¼ã??ã«ãªã??ã¾ãÂ?

â?»1ã?¶æ??以å??ã®ç ?修中ã?‹??ã?£ã?¼ã??ãÂ?æ??Ã¥ÂÂã®場åÂ?ã?Âã?‹??ã?£ã?¼ã?¹ã??ã?ªã?³ã?¯ä»£ã¯é ?ãÂÂã¾ãÂ?ã??

My interest is :

http://www.soi-japan.com/yaneura/staffs/ladies.html

ã?»ã??ã??æ??é?? = Set fee (they say "set toe")

æ??é?? = time

ã?‹??ã?£ã?¼ã?¹ã??ã?ªã?³ã?¯ã??ï¼?ï¼?ï¼Âã?Âã?¼ã?? = Lady's drink 150 baht

ã?Âã?¦ã?¹ã??ã??ã?«ã?ȋ?‹??ã?£ã?¼ã?¹ã??ã?ªã?³ã?¯= House bottle lady's drink

Ã¥?¨ ã¦込ã¿込ã¿ã®ã½ã£ãÂÂã??æ??é??ã§ãÂ? = VAT tax?

ã?ȋ??ã??æ??é??ã®詳細 = Details of set fee

Like a menu and pricing.

Set fee 1 hour 1160 baht

1 hour 30 minute 1320 baht

2 hour 1490 baht

2 hour 30 minute 1650 baht

3 hour 1820 baht

3 hour 30 minute 1980 baht

4 hour 2150 baht

4 hour 30 minute 2320 bahts

50 baht lady's drinks

* House bottle lady's drink TAX... it is with a snap fee of all the 㦠included being packed!

* Details of set fee Example of 1 hour... 600 baht 1 other people drinking at will

When OceanWhite, Regency and the ã?Âã?¤ã?Âã?±ã?³ beer, ã?·ã?³ã?Âã?¼ã??ã?¼ã?«) however they are 3 people or more, there is no restriction of the mixer which plus does Red on description above * the snack, the fruit & table charge

The lady's drink * 1 drink 150 baht first 1 hour has become 3 drink systems, (450 bahts) after the first 1 hour, 30 minutes the ã?? it increases in calculation of 1 drink Plus designating service charge 10% as the above-mentioned price, the combination meter 1160 bahts ago * While studying within 1 month ready in case of designation, ready - it does not receive ã?¹ã??ã?ªã?³ã?¯ generation

Just a rough xlation, try: http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

Archived