what is the ultimate first date in bangkok...need suggestions.

junglesoup

How about Raan Derm Baan in Soi 22? It's my favourite Thai restaurant. Great food, really large menu but cheap and I've never had a Thai girl feel uncomfortable there either. Got to be careful - it's closed on Sunday or Monday and I can't remember which day. I keep turning up at the wrong time. :(

JS, if you want a couple of risky options, just based on last night, Carousel (the one with the mechanical bull) was fun. Friendly young waitresses and dancers and the riding the bull thing really makes it different. Quite a few Thai girls were there as customers of the bar with boyfriends in tow and they seemed to be having a lot of fun.

Risky option #2: the gay/ladyboy sex show on Patpong. :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JS, if you want a couple of risky options, just based on last night, Carousel (the one with the mechanical bull) was fun. Friendly young waitresses and dancers and the riding the bull thing really makes it different. Quite a few Thai girls were there as customers of the bar with boyfriends in tow and they seemed to be having a lot of fun.

You mean Carnival in NP? I'm better at riding that bull than the Thai girls. :monkey:

Not the place to take a 'decent' girl I wouldn't have thought.

JS' date=' if you want a couple of risky options, just based on last night, Carousel (the one with the mechanical bull) was fun. Friendly young waitresses and dancers and the riding the bull thing really makes it different. Quite a few Thai girls were there as customers of the bar with boyfriends in tow and they seemed to be having a lot of fun.

[/quote']

You mean Carnival in NP? I'm better at riding that bull than the Thai girls. :monkey:

Not the place to take a 'decent' girl I wouldn't have thought.

Many of the girls in NEP are "decent" they just happen to be whores...or did you forget the politically correct/sensitive here? :)

Fair points guys. To be honest, I always try and stay in a nice hotel for my first night in Bangkok, so I thought why not stay in the Oriental...of course having a good time anywhere is possible.

My thinking is, that everyone likes a pampering now and again. However maybe I ll rethink this again. Just thought it would be cool to have a bit of luxury for a night :):)

Archived