Building list of guest friendly hotel

khunsanuk

Great place and good value for money with big bathtub, good location and guest friendly.

The prices I have found quoted on the interne are ridiculous even for a new hotel. I was there just after they opened and had promotion rates (still not cheap) but have never stayed there.

Pretty much opposite Sandy Springs, and next to The Avenue

Are you sure of this. When I was there it was on the the small soi above Tim's beer bar/gogo.

At long last, I've survived another trip to Pattaya, and I'm with Alholk on the Tim Boutique. It's an acceptable place to stay, along the lines of the Mercure in Pattaya (though a step below in the level of its dressing up of the common cell-block Pattaya apartment building into a hotel). Staff are friendly (which is fortunate, as full competence is not yet mastered at reception or room service, and the smiles are needed to make up for this...) -- it's certainly guest-friendly. Price is just not justified, however - my total rate was around 4,600 baht per night, which is just not justified by the quality of the rooms or service.

YimSiam

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived