Building list of guest friendly hotel

khunsanuk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Unico Grande Sukhumvit in Suk Soi 1 is guest friendly if you book a double room. But unless your "guest" checks in with you, if you take her for breakfast in the hotel they will charge you 200 baht extra even though your room rate includes breakfast for two. Haven't tried to see what happens if you change to a new "guest" after checking in with a first "guest" - LOL.

Omni Tower on Suk Soi 4 seems totally guest friendly but not sure about breakfast as my room rate didn't include it.

Cheers,

DWS

• 2 weeks later...

Just stayed at a decidedly guest unfriendly hotel in Pattaya, the A-One. Booked through a travel agent in Bangkok and paid extra for the privilege of a double. When I brought back a special friend was charged 1,000 baht extra - even though I had already booked a double. Was told I had to take the issue up with the travel agent in BKK.

Then when I was checking out and asked to retrieve my special new friend's identity card - the woman asked the person in Thai who was standing by the area where they keep id cards for "my prostitute's id". As she handed it back to me, I smiled and in Thai replied "I always thought Bhudists were not supposed to be judgemental." The embarrassed look on her face was worth the extra 1,000 baht.

Fucking "Beautiful"....lol...

...and as they say....For everything else...there's Mastercard...

Well done mate....I salute you...and like your Style...

Dunno where you're from...but that definitely makes you an "honorary Aussie" in my book....5555

Cheers DC

Just stayed at a decidedly guest unfriendly hotel in Pattaya, the A-One. Booked through a travel agent in Bangkok and paid extra for the privilege of a double. When I brought back a special friend was charged 1,000 baht extra - even though I had already booked a double. Was told I had to take the issue up with the travel agent in BKK.

Then when I was checking out and asked to retrieve my special new friend's identity card - the woman asked the person in Thai who was standing by the area where they keep id cards for "my prostitute's id". As she handed it back to me, I smiled and in Thai replied "I always thought Bhudists were not supposed to be judgemental." The embarrassed look on her face was worth the extra 1,000 baht.

Sorry to hear about your stay.

Wish u would have pmed me. The A-One is one of the strictest friendly hotels in Thailand. Yes joiners are charged regardless of booking a single or twin/double.

I think the "Nana Hotel" (Soi 4?) might be "guest" friendly? I kind of got that impression the last time I was there, somehow. :smirk:

In fact, I think it may be a strict hotel policy to allow middle-aged caucasian males to enter the premises only on condition that the gentleman in question is partly- or fully-intoxicated :drunk: and closely accompanied by a tattooed prostitute roughly half his age. :hubba:

I sojourned at the Nana Hotel for 2 weeks in March and did not spot one white male inside the hotel during that period who did not meet the aforementioned conditions. :nono: Including myself. :clown:

jack :help:

Good God man, that describes me! What exactly is your point?

:smirk:

The stupid bitch was working reception in a hotel in Pattaya, for fuck's sake. What did she expect? I mean, maybe she could put on those snooty airs in a great hotel in another place but ... Pattaya? :dunno:

How do you say that in Thai btw? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived