Building list of guest friendly hotel

khunsanuk

And while we're at it, what's the story with the Amari Nova Suites, which has a banner ad on my Thai360 pretty often? Guest un-friendly, I assume? Any enjoyable, comic, disappointing or just plain depraved experiences at Tim or Nova Suites?

Planning for january...

YimSiam

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone have experience with the Tim Boutique Hotel in Pattaya? Nice place? Guest-friendly?

thanks,

YimSiam

Yinsiam,

Great place and good value for money with big bathtub, good location and guest friendly.

Stayed there for a couple of nights last month on an inspection trip. Pretty much opposite Sandy Springs, and next to The Avenue

Tim

Great place and good value for money with big bathtub, good location and guest friendly.

The prices I have found quoted on the interne are ridiculous even for a new hotel. I was there just after they opened and had promotion rates (still not cheap) but have never stayed there.

Pretty much opposite Sandy Springs, and next to The Avenue

Are you sure of this. When I was there it was on the the small soi above Tim's beer bar/gogo.

Pattaya

Unfriendly

Another vote for A one for having the rudest assholes in reception. Every Thai with a westerner is a professional in their eyes, no matter how long married.

Also Pattaya centre hotel.

Friendly

Markland

Century

Baiyoke

Jomtien hotel

BKK

Unfriendly

Ambassador suk 11

Royal Benja suk 5

Bel-Aire Princess suk 5

Friendly

Crown Suk 8

Nana city inn suk 4

Miami suk 13

Federal Suk 11 (Last went in 2000 so can't be sure now. Does the blue uniformed security guard (copper?) with the pistol still sit at the top of the stairs? He always pretended to be asleep but everytime I passed I glanced back and saw him looking out of the corner of his eye)

Archived