Building list of guest friendly hotel

khunsanuk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanuk' date='

Regency Park is not guest Friendly. Joiners are charged.

[/quote']

same as

- SWISS PARK

- THE PARK

Swiss Park is 100 % guest friendly. We send them loads of customers and never a problem. You do need to book a twin/double though.

Tim

yes, need to book two persons.

I've never had trouble with Novotel Lotus and have stayed there quite a few times -- occasionally my 'friend' has had to leave her ID at the reception desk, but no money and security has never looked twice (well, he's looked twice when there were two of them with me, but that's about it). And my choice of companions is not always exemplary...

As noted, Pattaya most places are fine - my latest were Penthouse (...), Marriott and Hard Rock.

Ouch, 900 baht... sorry about that! I guess that while me and What's-Her-Name and That Other Girl were allowed to stumble in and out of the Hard Rock according to our whim, I did see others registering at reception, perhaps paying. Gf or not, Hard Rock Pattaya is overpriced and rooms are way too small, so I wouldn't recommend it anyway.

In my experience, it's possible to get a girl into almost any hotel in Thailand on occasion, with the right mix of profile (repeat guest, staying in a suite), bravado (marching through the busy Four Seasons lobby drunk at 9:30 am with Noi du Jour, too engrossed in a discussion of something or other to pause until the elevator doors were closing), girl (my favorite dresses like a Thai tourist when making a hotel visit - plus she's light-skinned w/ non-Isan nose), and luck. But who needs the hassle, especially when you can go GF'ly at every price level?

I guess my point is: don't stay at Hard Rock.

YimSiam

Archived