Hornets nest- how to remove?

Bkkbound04

My advice would be to dislodge the nest with something like a one iron. Stand on the balcony while doing this so that it falls away from the balcony onto the ground. However if it does land on the balcony relocate it with a good well aimed kick. Once on the ground, jump up on down on it until it's broken into lots of pieces (more peices the better), douse it in barbecue lighter fluid, strike a match and watch the sucker burn, baby burn. :thumbup:

A warning though, they can sting so have a couple of wee sticky plasters handy just in case. :thumbup:

bee.gifbee.gifbee.gifbee.gifbee.gifbee.gifbee.gifbee.gifbee.gifbee.gifbee.gifbee.gifbee.gifbee.gifbee.gifbee.gifbee.gif

Just after dark,when all the critters have arrived home,sneak up to the nest with a hessian sack.

Put the sack over the nest and snap it off and secure the end of the sack securely.

Next,hotfoot it down to the last gogo bar that padded your checkbin,undo the sack and lob the whole lot inside AKA Apocolypto style!

See how they like getting stung:cool:

It will make the girls dance like crazy too!

Thanks for your time and advice on this, sems like work has stopped on the house, I'm not due back there until 21st Dec.

I'm stunned at the lack of action by anyone onsite to deal with it, the plan to burn the nest seemed to cause a stir and lots of discussion as apparantly it has a value and can be sold for 100baht. :banghead:

All this is holding up major works which will fuck up all my plans to oversee the final peices of work over a three week period. In the short term I've said theres a 1000 baht bonus to the guy who gets that thing removed.

Hopefully someone will take up the offer otherwise I shall have to take on a terminator role dressed as santa :elf:

I'll let ya know if we are successful or just end up burning the house down.I understand its the main talking point of the village so I suspect they'll want their seasonal farang entertainiment.

I'll try and get it VDO recorded, could be a standard training vid in how not to disturb a large hive of Hornets.

JP

Archived