Benazir Bhutto killed!

Flashermac

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Fido "knows", he doesn't know squat. That is, he hasn't been following events or has ignored them to suit his political views. The media has been full of reports documenting U.S. efforts to pressure Musharif on many fronts toward restoring democratic practices...from holding elections, stepping down as the chief of the Army, to releasing opponents who protested his dismissal of Pakistan's top judicial officers. With his successor as the top Army commander being "close" to Washington, and Bhutto having a 50-50 chance of being the next PM, U.S. interests would have been enhanced in both political and military terms. BTW, I'm not interested in discussing the political landscape of Central Asia or speculating ad infintum stupid, ignorant comments made by Fido. Persons much more knowledgable than anybody on this board even give up coming to firm conclusions at this time and refrain from speculating. Sometimes, these discussions remind me of those who participate in fantasy sports on the net.

HH

Ah, Hugh Hoy. Once again your superior intellect, bestowed upon you by the enviable US education system and informed by the US media's in-depth and objective coverage of world affairs, has put little Fido in his place.

Damn it!

You're right. Despite the fact that my friends have been arrested, that I have dined and pissed it up with US officials and special forces in-country, that protest marches pass my office on a weekly basis... I sadly have not been keeping up with events.

Thanks for setting me straight.

And to correct you Hugh, about my supposed anti-Americanism, if you still can't differentiate between people who are anti-US and people who are anti-US government, well that's just sad.

Click the link below to view a clip of a true American Patriot/Constitutionalist's view on the Bhutto killing:

Once in a while he says something that makes sense. But reality is that he is a homophobic, racist idiot who wants to break the US into 50 small countries (amongst other "brilliant ideas"). Not to mention that he has voted party line GOP during his Congressional career.

He's bad news.

Regards,

SD

On what he just said....that's probably the single most accurate statement I have heard from an American politician in a long time.

Don't know about his view on other issues but based on foreign policy he nailed it in one.

Archived